How do you spend your hard earned money?

Smyth_18

Agree on the oakleys but some of the rest?

Stone Island, try buying a genuine jacket without taking a loan out. Tag, some of the best watches available. Pods, old skool cool. Puma Kings?! Puma Kings?! One of the best pair of football boots ever made!

Should I take it all to help the aged? :(

No!! Keep it and gaze at it all daily.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in my day young man.

I forgot to mention. Le Coq Sportif sweat shirts.

Swatch watch, mine was from on holiday in Italy and not available in England. *polishes nails on shirt.*

You young uns think you invented cool. When it was the class of 84-87 that started the revolution.

Too right. If you weren't a teenager in the 80's, you missed out big time. You had to be there.

Saw an original pair of Michael Jordan Nikes sell for 400 dollars in their original box and 22 other genuine pairs go for over 4,000.

Funny how the guy had 23 pairs, seeing as though that was Jordans number. They were found in a storage unit, bought for about 500 dollars. Not a bad profit really!

Was that Auction Hunters? B)

Back on topic, I'm planning on spending a fair bit of my money on a tattoo in a couple of months. I would be doing it sooner but I'm going on holiday soon and I'm worried about sun exposure. They say tattoos are very addictive as well so I can definitely see myself getting a few more in my lifetime.

Besides that, clothes and music are my two main vices. I've lost track of the number of albums I've impulse-bought, especially when I go into a good old independent record store.

Was that Auction Hunters? B)

Back on topic, I'm planning on spending a fair bit of my money on a tattoo in a couple of months. I would be doing it sooner but I'm going on holiday soon and I'm worried about sun exposure. They say tattoos are very addictive as well so I can definitely see myself getting a few more in my lifetime.

It was Auction hunters, love watching it.

Good luck with the tattoos, buy some good moisturiser and speak to your tattooist, he should be able to advise.

It was Auction hunters, love watching it.

Good luck with the tattoos, buy some good moisturiser and speak to your tattooist, he should be able to advise.

Same, much better than Storage Wars in my opinion.

Yeah, it's just the place I want to get it done wouldn't have been able to get me in until 10 days before my holiday. And I'm told you shouldn't go swimming or expose it to sun for long periods until 3/4 weeks after. So I'm just going to play it safe and get one after :)

Not in my day young man.

I forgot to mention. Le Coq Sportif sweat shirts.

Swatch watch, mine was from on holiday in Italy and not available in England. *polishes nails on shirt.*

You young uns think you invented cool. When it was the class of 84-87 that started the revolution.

When I was at school Fila and Lacoste were all the rage, one of my mates had a Le shark polo shirt and tried to blag everyone that Le shark was a subsidiary of Lacoste oh dear  :lol: Sad thing is Chinos were the ultimate anti style fashion statement and now I'm being told Chinos are an ultimate fashion accessory oh dear what happened there? Or did I mean Farah trousers lol

There's an African bloke that sells Oakleys near the beach in Tenerife on the cheap, don't know how he makes a profit selling them at the prices he does.

Yeah that's where cisse gets his vintage watches I here...... :D

Archived