How do you spend your hard earned money?

Smyth_18

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dan, take those feelings and memories and do those things with your son, and hopefully one day, your grandson. Memories, they cost nowt and stay with you forever. Sunnies come and go.

Oakleys are penis extenders.

As are stone island, tag, farrah's, pods, fila tennis shirt, puma kings and blocka boots.

I had some pods. 3rd hand mind but boy I treasured them. I was the bizz.

So, to recap.

Avoid penis extenders.

Avoid clothing that makes you look like a see you next tuesday.

Do things with people that matter and memories are the most valuable thing in the world.

There's an African bloke that sells Oakleys near the beach in Tenerife on the cheap, don't know how he makes a profit selling them at the prices he does.

Same guy must get around, have also seen him in Lanzarote and Majorca. Is his name Lucky Lucky by the way?

Pods had those little perforated holes in them didnt they, if you had a pair at school you were a god

Oh yep, mine were blue and a bit big but I loved them dearly. Never had owt as top as them pods.

Thats a catalogue of naffness

Not in my day young man.

I forgot to mention. Le Coq Sportif sweat shirts.

Swatch watch, mine was from on holiday in Italy and not available in England. *polishes nails on shirt.*

You young uns think you invented cool. When it was the class of 84-87 that started the revolution.

Oakleys are penis extenders.

As are stone island, tag, farrah's, pods, fila tennis shirt, puma kings and blocka boots.

Agree on the oakleys but some of the rest?

Stone Island, try buying a genuine jacket without taking a loan out. Tag, some of the best watches available. Pods, old skool cool. Puma Kings?! Puma Kings?! One of the best pair of football boots ever made!

Should I take it all to help the aged? :(

Archived