IMPORTANT Derby Statistics/Jake fest.

TobyWanKenobi

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's done some doodling on his locker ya know...

It reads

"The more you sweat in training,

The less you bleed in battle".

I know, he told me.

He's done some doodling on his locker ya know...

It reads

"The more you sweat in training,

The less you bleed in battle".

I know, he told me.

dav and lady bumped into jake in cromford, in case an alien was reading this forum and didn't already know.

They pestered him until he finally bought them a half to try to give himself an excuse to make a quick get away.

Watch them come and try to deny it.

dav and lady bumped into jake in cromford, in case an alien was reading this forum and didn't already know.

They pestered him until he finally bought them a half to try to give himself an excuse to make a quick get away.

Watch them come and try to deny it.

No. Not denying owt.

Tis true readers, he bought me half. I only drink halves ya see.

Tut.

I'm with observer and cheron85 on this.

Best thread ever.

Having said that, can you all temporarily transfer your comic genii over to the braywatch thread? Show Johnny B some love.

43 pages when daveo did his best to make photo shop history, since then it's died on it's arse.

Bucko would understand. He's mentally willing a pen to fly across the room into JB's hands as we speak.

Bucko would understand.

I agree... But only because ALL threads are fundamentally about Jake Buxton... Who is lucky enough to get to play alongside him, who is lucky enough to manage him, how every other player around the world may have some small measure of talent but will never live up to his immense prowess...

I agree... But only because ALL threads are fundamentally about Jake Buxton... Who is lucky enough to get to play alongside him, who is lucky enough to manage him, how every other player around the world may have some small measure of talent but will never live up to his immense prowess...

you don't manage Bucko, he allows you.

ladyram is a liar because Bucko does nothing by halves.

Oh believe me, I really had to work hard to stop him buying me a pint. He really didn't like it but I convinced him in the end.

Archived