Nigel is currently doing his UEFA A licence

Stedcfc

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did I abuse you personally- I said what you speak is rot or in other words I don't agree

did you ask the other people km the course their opinion to back up your claim they were all surprised abut him being a manager?

Anyway he's just doing his A license, he already had his B license, perhaps the league are changing the rules so he needs it to stay at Derby or maybe the club has asked him to do it.

Did you bother to read the link?

Has to be the most depressing news ever,and yet quite funny.Most of the others on the course have

never been managers and were astounded that he had been a manager for 15 years!In all that time

he has managed to get a club from the northern premier into the conference and has blagged a job

for life with us.Hail Prince Clough.

He basically got Burton into the Football League single handedly.

But I guess your version of events fits your agenda.

Did you bother to read the link?

I assume you mean this bit

He added: “A couple of them have been surprised when they have asked me, ‘how long have you been a manager?’ and I say ‘15 years’. They ask, ‘why are you on this one?’, but I think it is important for all candidates.”

Where you change "a couple" to "most of them" and then add your 1 promotion rhetoric to the quote.

He basically got Burton into the Football League single handedly.

But I guess your version of events fits your agenda.

I am not an expert on Burton Albion but I thought it was Roy McFarland.Even he needed a team,single

handed must involve a lot of running about.

I am not an expert on Burton Albion but I thought it was Roy McFarland.Even he needed a team,single

handed must involve a lot of running about.

Clough left Burton miles ahead at the top of the league.. McFarland nearly fcuked it up for them.

You know that photo of a young Nigel sat in the dugout at the BBG with Brian and Pete, well if you take that as a starting point, and move through his career in the top flight and with England, and then his managerial career in the 40 uears since...I think it would take a special kind of fuckwit to think that a coaching course is going to make the slightest difference.

Leaving us then ?

No. He needs his Uefa pro licence to manager in the Prem (as already stated by eddie he'll have 2 years to get it once promoted). But he can't get the Uefa pro unless he's got the Uefa A licence first.

So the two views one can have, are:

a. he's expecting to get us promoted.

or

b. he's preparing to leave.

You didn't read my Elton John joke then. Just made mesen laugh thinking about it.

Haven't got a clue what I wrote about Sammon's first pen btw.

Never mind think of Alberts graph and a poster with a user name of Boycie,cant be bothered to dig it up.

No. He needs his Uefa pro licence to manager in the Prem (as already stated by eddie he'll have 2 years to get it once promoted). But he can't get the Uefa pro unless he's got the Uefa A licence first.

or

or...

a. he's expecting to get us promoted

and..

b. he's qualifying us for europe first season

or

Or

A. The FA are changing the rules on continued employment in the championship

or

B. The club have told him to get it done or they may look elsewhere

C. Forest have come knocking again because Billy has resigned due to lack of funds and he's decided that three times is a charm after turning them down twice

Archived