Transfer Rumours - Summer 2013

SuperSheep

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's wrong with calling someone handicapped or coloured?

Is there something wrong with handicapped or coloured people?

Or is coloured an outdated term? Is it black?

Can rappers and some black people stop calling other people niggers then?

I hate this country

you can't say 'play like a girl' without getting thrown out of anfield  :lol: 'kin hell!

So many ridiculous ones on there, it's not even worth thinking about! half-caste? that's banned too - and I laughed at 'that's gay... you're gay... rent boy!'  :lol:  :lol:

Ya can't say coloured when referring to black people, it's not like black people were white then coloured in is it.

We're all coloured.

Same goes for calling an able bodied person handicapped.

My nan calls black people coloured because she thinks its less offensive than black.

She says you don't get black people. You get brown people.

I always assumed nigger/nigga is the most degrading but it seems to be in all ***** music.

I know a bloke in a wheel chair. (Way off topic) He was paralysed about 15 years ago when a trench collapsed on him. He always plays on his condition to make people feel awkward. It is funny tbf and he does it for a laugh.

If a stranger was to talk to him he might say something like 'I'm going for a walk later' and he waits to see their reaction. Or if somebody rushes to help him do something he'll say something like 'cheers mate, I would do it myself but I can't be bothered to get up'.

Suppose it a bit cnutish really. Funny though and he's a nice bloke.

Anyway...

Barton to Everton? Why?

My nan calls black people coloured because she thinks its less offensive than black.

She says you don't get black people. You get brown people.

I always assumed nigger/nigga is the most degrading but it seems to be in all ***** music.

Yeah, but black has stuck, I've always said their skin is more brown than black. I guess that's more European based 'dark' skinned people though.

African based 'dark' skin people are quite dark brown, making them appear black in the scorching hot sun.

Anyway, any transfer rumours?

Archived