What makes you happy?

Bris Vegas

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes you happy?

Walking by the seaside or in the countryside and most of all, hugs from my grandchildren.

What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning?

The opportunities of another day. We make plans but some stuff just happens. That's what makes it exciting.

What do you love about your job?

I work for a relatively small business where people make the difference. Building relationships with them is great and makes life more fun. It also makes it easier when the business is going through difficult times.

What are you looking forward to?

I have a holiday booked for next week, but the simple answer is if you keep looking forward to things in the future, you might miss a really important opportunity today.

What makes you happy?

Sex

Food

Not having to work

Moving house

What makes you happy? Wiping my bum.

What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning? The turtle getting curious

What do you love about your job? I can take a crap anytime I want

What are you looking forward to? Do you really need to ask?

What makes me happy? Dav and me kids.

Whst makes me want to get up? Coffee.

What do I love about my job? Having the building behind me when I'm walking away from it.

What I'm looking forward to? I"m out shopping this morning. That's good enough for now..

What makes you happy? My annual trip to a Greek Island

What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning? Earning money

What do you love about your job? It pays me well for doing something I find easy to do

What are you looking forward to? A holiday! I have a factory shutdown at the end of next week, which is a week off.

Genuine questions here.. In that case, genuine answers here.

What makes you happy? You might not get it from my posts on here but in general I'm a real happy clapper. Why? The missus, she's fit and she's funny. The place we live, it's nice. Getting messages from old friends I havent heard from in a while who are surprised at where I am and what I'm doing.  Writing in my spare time, I love it.

What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning? The missus again, she kicks me a lot during the night and robs the blanket so by the time 7(15) comes around I'm fecking freezing.

What do you love about your job? When it's going well I make a fortune, when it's not going well I learn a lot more about myself and those around me. I can work from home if I need to and I can travel as much or as little as I want. I get to meet people who know more about things than I do every day of my life.

What are you looking forward to? Marrying the missus, while she'll still have me. Selling the business, while it's still worth something. Finishing the book, while I can still remember what day it is and raising a few quid for charity while I'm at it. Inviting those friends to come and see us again. While we can stil enjoy their company. Finally, watching Derby get promoted under this manager.

What makes you happy? The thought that I will outlive my neighbours

What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning? The thought of throttling my neighbours after they wake me up at 6 a.m.

What do you love about your job? The holidays

What are you looking forward to? Moving house

What makes you happy ? Dozens of things. Right now my new computer.

What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning ? Nothing, but I have to.

What do you love about your job ? Nothing

What are you looking forward to ? Next trip to Rams and Vale shop.

Genuine questions here..

What makes you happy?

1.) girlfriend, family, friends, interests, uni....I've got a decent lot, and I'm not starving to death. I'm fine with that.

2.) the thought that I could be living my life and doing stuff rather than sleeping. I enjoy being alive and intend to make the most of it.

3.) I'm at university, bit a redundant question. I know I don't want to work in an office though from past experiences.

4.) the next ten years of my life in particular. Graduating, getting a job, having full control of my own life and seeing what I make of it.

What makes you happy? ,, masturbation

What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning? ,, clean up job

What do you love about your job? ,,, large bathrooms

What are you looking forward to? ,,, babestation

What makes you happy? - a nice beer, a curry and a Derby win (not necessarily in that order)

What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning? - The wife's farts.

What do you love about your job? - Pretty well everything. I've nearly 40 years in IT and when disaster strikes and people start running around like headless chickens with the Oh Noes, I fix it and end up being a hero again.

What are you looking forward to? - Working part-time, then retirement, then brewing

What makes you happy?
Curry and Sex. Not together though.

Being sucked off by the dog. (so to speak).

listening to gem106 on the drive in.

Paul Coutts leaving DCFC and sage crying.       

Right I'll give proper answers.

What makes you happy?

A win, hanging around with mates going out etc

Normally the toilet. Love me bed.

Nothing. I'm unemployed.

My exams finishing as I am currently shitting bricks about them.

Archived