First pre-season game announced.....

admira

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can you answer what's happened with Barbados pre-season journey? If not then feck

off.

No I can't as I am not privy to information direct from Mr Rush or the Yanks, however, I take exception to your choice of language and infantile attitude, am I to assume that your command of the English language is limited?

Stephen Paisley????

Central Defender seen him a couple of times, Looks decent I think he was at Man City for a while reserve team.

Heard he is doing well.

29 years old ?! I don't think so

No I can't as I am not privy to information direct from Mr Rush or the Yanks, however, I take exception to your choice of language and infantile attitude, am I to assume that your command of the English language is limited?

Tony, if mtf ain't a forest fan, I'd be astonished. He posts nothing but sarcastic digs at the club.

Saturday 13 July vs Bohs away at Dalymount Park?

Awesome, I am so there. I had a horrible suspicion it was the date of my nephew's wedding, but that's the week before.

Beer before and afterwards in the Porterhouse North, just half a mile from the ground - best beer in Ireland is brewed by the Porterhouse Brewco. Try the Wrassler's XXXX stout, or Hophead (so hoppy, it hurts) or, for the serious beer enthusiast, An Brain Blasta (Gaelic for 'the tasty drop'). They also do a fantastic selection of Belgian beers. Nice food too.

Wow! what a pre-season tour!

Just shows the ambition of this club!

Surprised Ilkeston town isnt on the list.

I think it's brilliant - Bohs in Dublin (my second-favourite city in Europe) and then 6 days later a trip to Brizzle (where my son lives).

Sorted. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived