Wild unsubstantiated rumour

Albert

Okay, now I'm serious here, just keep this between yourself and anyone else who might frequent an open public forum about the club. I've heard that a player might be doing something right now that may or may not be indicative of their future as a player for the club, staying or leaving. Furthermore, this is so open ended, vague and and without direct reference that it could possibly not be referring to a player at all, and I may be speaking of my garden gnomes, in any case... You heard it here first!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, now I'm serious here, just keep this between yourself and anyone else who might frequent an open public forum about the club. I've heard that a player might be doing something right now that may or may not be indicative of their future as a player for the club, staying or leaving. Furthermore, this is so open ended, vague and and without direct reference that it could possibly not be referring to a player at all, and I may be speaking of my garden gnomes, in any case... You heard it here first!

You got any charts on the matter ?  :D

I hear he's looking at a lease

Don't think we'll take the fleece

Give us a hard statement Rush

We all know it's a push

But we need to know that our club is safe

Even thought we think you'll only strafe

Give us an answer for what we need

This is all that we'll plead

Resign our stars, our most key Rams

Let us know what's in your plans!

...yeah, I can't write, you do better!