Who is worse? Leicester or Derby fans for booing players

mwram1973

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? We dont boo him, just many of us think he is ****

He's been booed more than Teale ever was (not that it was right to boo Teale either)

think our fans treatment of Sammon makes us far worse than Leicester fans.

I think booing any player is ridiculous, but the point I am trying to make is that just a few weeks ago Marshall, woods and Koncheski were Brilliant according to fester fans, now they are Donkeys and are not fit to wear a fester shirt.

I have lived in Leics all my life ( I was born here too ) and Leic's fans, in my opinion are the worst set of supporters iv'e known. You try having a conversation with one and start criticising Leic's, they go as mardy as FI_Ick.

They are so easy to wind up it's Insane.

Ooh yey, another Sammon thread...

I've counted them up.

There is 12 sammon threads gross. 4 of them were originally about other players or topics so that leaves 8 net.....

net

hahahahaha, made mesen larf there.....................

If I remember what I read on foxestalk correctly, Marshall was booed after a few fans told him to hurry up with a corner and he replied "**** off" dunno if it true or not.

Having a read around there though (for a laugh) they seem to slag off almost everyone of their players. Whereas we have just the one who is constantly criticised. So yeah I'd say the bin robbers are worse than us at booing there own players.

I never heard his name booed?

Where did you hear it?

Don't tell me, the primates cage in the east stand?

I haven't either, and we sit level with 18 yrd box east stand, maybe those who are offended should move to a place where it dont appear to happen

I haven't either, and we sit level with 18 yrd box east stand, maybe those who are offended should move to a place where it dont appear to happen

. No, you are 5 yard outside the D.

I'm level with the D

Actually Ralph.

But, I ain't heard booing of his name when read out?

Archived