Who is worse? Leicester or Derby fans for booing players

mwram1973

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having lived in Leicestershire for the last 3 decades, and having worked exclusively amongst Leicester supporters during that time, I can with some authority say they are unbelievable whingers.

When they're doing well, they brag about it with a sort of god-given arrogance, when they have a bad spell, they talk about the Tigers.

And some  of the slogans they come up with, you know, those tatty stickers in the car back window.

Brian Little's Blue & white army

All the way with Mark McGee (remember him?)

Foxes never quit

Wembley - our second home. :lol:

Since 1977 they've had 44 managers/joint managers/Caretaker managers, 26 of them since Martin O'Neill

Here are some names to conjure with, to keep you amused

Dave Bassett

Micky Adams

Craig Levein (Harry Potter lookalike)

Steve Beaglehole

Ian Holloway

Paulo Sousa (He deserved better)

Sven-Goren Eriksson

Pearson, Eriksson and Little all have better win ratios than M o'N

I could go on.....

Having lived in Leicestershire for the last 3 decades, and having worked exclusively amongst Leicester supporters during that time, I can with some authority say they are unbelievable whingers.

When they're doing well, they brag about it with a sort of god-given arrogance, when they have a bad spell, they talk about the Tigers.

And some  of the slogans they come up with, you know, those tatty stickers in the car back window.

Brian Little's Blue & white army

All the way with Mark McGee (remember him?)

Foxes never quit

Wembley - our second home. :lol:

Since 1977 they've had 44 managers/joint managers/Caretaker managers, 26 of them since Martin O'Neill

Here are some names to conjure with, to keep you amused

Dave Bassett

Micky Adams

Craig Levein (Harry Potter lookalike)

Steve Beaglehole

Ian Holloway

Paulo Sousa (He deserved better)

Sven-Goren Eriksson

Pearson, Eriksson and Little all have better win ratios than M o'N

I could go on.....

You've literally just summed up my entire life.

My favourite is Foxes never quit, love seeing that on the back of cars, makes my day  :lol:

They do have a real swagger about them when they're doing well, it can really get on your tits, although they've got better recently.

They were at their worse last year, especially in the summer when Sven was spending big and they thought they had PL standard players in Gelson Fernandez, Paintsil, that fat lad Michael Johnson and Konchesky. Couldn't stop telling me how many goals Beckford was going to score, where is he now again?

Jamie Vardy was pretty funny too, he was their 20 goal a season man, now playing in the u-21's  :lol:

Steve Beaglehole!

Your making these up!!

No I'm not. He had two spells, jointly with Jon Rudkin and Mike Stowell, in 2007 and 2011. In total, P4, W1, D1, L2

In the 1930s and 1950s, there were 5 occaisions when the Board stood in as interim managers. There collective record is quite good, considering. P50, W13, D16, L21.

Ask Leicester how much they want for Marshall... I'd love to see him here, a player with real quality - an example of snapping a player up out of form, signed from stokes youth team - doubt he'll be on big wages, think he would fit into our system and team nicely.

Watched him a lot for Wednesday, and really rated him as a player - would surprise me if he didn't get to play in the premier league in some capacity in the future, reminds me of a Snodgrass sort of player - not necessarily the quickest but can beat his man and has great vision and awareness!  

Archived