• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's big

He's bad

It's a shame about his Dad

Buxton, Buxton!

He's a gump i'nt he?

Derby hero, puts his face where I wouldn't put that ***** from next doors!

Both his parents are Derby fans (they support whatever team he plays for), they travel with the Alfreton supporters branch. They were sat in the row infront of me today, his dad won a nice little sum on Bucko scoring. Went absolutely nuts like Bucko when he scored!

Both his parents are Derby fans (they support whatever team he plays for), they travel with the Alfreton supporters branch. They were sat in the row infront of me today, his dad won a nice little sum on Bucko scoring. Went absolutely nuts like Bucko when he scored!

Absolutely brill! Thanks for that mate!

Hope the Buxton's have a good night.

Absolutely brill! Thanks for that mate!

Hope the Buxton's have a good night.

Thought I'd put the record right before hell broke loose! His parents go to pretty much every match home and away. He's a really grounded lad with 'proper old fashioned' parents, the kind who grind in hard work, dedication etc.

Absolutely delighted he scored, that'll shut the non league moaners up a little now! :)

What about next season though.

Do we think we need a new centre back while barker recovers or can he fill the gap?

Jake's never let Derby down since he signed. It's a simple approach - head, tackle, kick, pass, score. The only thing he isn't blessed with is pace, but in my mind he is a 'proper' centre half.

Thought I'd put the record right before hell broke loose! His parents go to pretty much every match home and away. He's a really grounded lad with 'proper old fashioned' parents, the kind who grind in hard work, dedication etc.

Absolutely delighted he scored, that'll shut the non league moaners up a little now! :)

Glad you did, I thought I'd seen him laugh on a ramsplayer interview once that was all, summat like "well my old mans a red but he supports us as well" which ties in with what you said.

Been brought up well, top lad  :wub:

Archived