players out

joespencer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deeney and Atkins - too many keepers it will give mats morch a more influential role.

Tyson - wages injury prone not too big a deal came on a free. Will go down as a poor signing.

Theo - good goal scoring record but not got the Tekkers for a striker we need at the moment.

Bailey - will get a bit of money for him and there is no room with coutts Bryson Hendrick Hughes.

Oconnor - filled in fine as back up this season but no longer needed with freeman Gjokak and Hoganson cover now at rb cb And lb.

Roberts - too old derby legend though.

Naylor - Gjokak seems ahead of him.

Doyle - his football genius will be better used elsewhere in a higher division.

Ball - only if he isn't fit and looks pretty rubbish because I still think ball could do well.

Struggle to see where anyone would disagree with that list to be honest.

so if all that list went - how much would it raise ? 500,000 pounds (theo/bailey/tyson ?) plus a chunk off the wage bill ? that's not going to open the transfer floodgates, maybe not even enough for Forsyth to come in..

Should we be expecting one of the trophy stars to go - Hendrick, Hughes, Brayford - maybe even Fielding and/or Sammon - to give Nigel some room to spend..

Flog : Tyson, Robinson, Doyle, Deeney, O'Connor, Ball, Bailey, Atkins, Naylor

Loan out : Lelan, Morch, Kwane Thomas

We would probably get a transfer fee for Theo, and that's about it.

I would get rid of Doyle, if at 21 he's still not good enough to warrant a go when we've got next to nothing to play for at the end of the season, what's the point in paying him to sit on the bench? Better to put an Academy player ahead of him in the pecking order. It's all gone a bit quiet with him anyway so I suspect Clough thinks the same.

I'm not a Sammon fan but I don't know about getting "rid" of him. I still want to see what he does with a pre-season under his belt with this group of players. For me, it's far more about who we can add rather than who we can get shot of.

Perhaps I'd sell Jamie Ward, the money we'd get for him would be well worth it considering how many games he misses.

We're talking 3 or 4 more players I think - about how short of a decent crack at the playoffs every mid-table team is. We need another CM so we don't have to play crocked midfielders. We need some experienced back-up in defence. And we need another striker to properly challenge Martin and Sammon. That's what we need to get serious about the top 6 - I would want far more than that, of course, because I'm young, foolish and want everything now now now.

Deeney and Atkins - too many keepers it will give mats morch a more influential role.

Tyson - wages injury prone not too big a deal came on a free. Will go down as a poor signing.

Theo - good goal scoring record but not got the Tekkers for a striker we need at the moment.

Bailey - will get a bit of money for him and there is no room with coutts Bryson Hendrick Hughes.

Oconnor - filled in fine as back up this season but no longer needed with freeman Gjokak and Hoganson cover now at rb cb And lb.

Roberts - too old derby legend though.

Naylor - Gjokak seems ahead of him.

Doyle - his football genius will be better used elsewhere in a higher division.

Ball - only if he isn't fit and looks pretty rubbish because I still think ball could do well.

Struggle to see where anyone would disagree with that list to be honest.

100% spot on, Did someone help you with this?

Archived