players out

joespencer

Depending on the amount i would sell hughes...Great player but we could do with the money in other places and Hendrick, Bryson and Coutts are all good players....Only if a good percentage went in to players though otherwise keep him

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on the amount i would sell hughes...Great player but we could do with the money in other places and Hendrick, Bryson and Coutts are all good players....Only if a good percentage went in to players though otherwise keep him

After Sammon is hounded out by the SE Corner, Coutts is already pencilled in to be to new boo boy.

We'll sell some average players and get some average players in.

Yeah, no point in even watching Derby any more.. why give a ****, I'm going to support Man City they're on about getting Cavani and Falcao! 

No more average players for me! Infact I think we should scrap the football league, and the bottom 10 premier league clubs as there is no point in them even playing football. 

God willing, hopefully we can just get one league with all the big teams in europe playing together! 

I think it'll be the usual -

"If we think we can replace someone with someone slightly better for the same or less amount of money then we will" 

I think it's obvious who's definitely going. I don't like saying this because I can see what Sammon brings and I like him but I'm wondering whether our Nige will bite the bullet and go for a ruthless striker to partner Martin/Ward instead?

Or the owners could spend £3-£5m keep the players we want, get rid of the players that we never use and aim for the PL and it's massive pot of gold, equivalent to £120m. 

After Some intel on outgoings from a few of the Sam rush q and a 's I thought I would edit the potential outgoings.

Deeney and Atkins - too many keepers it will give mats morch a more influential role.

Tyson - wages injury prone not too big a deal came on a free. Will go down as a poor signing. As for outgoing the injury may have put Milwall off a deal that was potentially in place as part of the loan move. I still think he will be shipped out.

Theo - good goal scoring record but not got the Tekkers for a striker we need at the moment. Turns out theo wanted game time, fair enough, no discrepancies, likely a move away will happen.

Bailey - will get a bit of money for him and there is no room with coutts Bryson Hendrick Hughes. No new contract, likely to be sold with 1 year left.

Oconnor - filled in fine as back up this season but no longer needed with freeman Gjokak and Hoganson cover now at rb cb And lb. note: will probably stay because his wages are low and provides golf cover even with the youngsters, so oconnor should no longer be on the list.

Roberts - too old derby legend though. Apparently gr3 might be offered a new 1 year deal, with a lower wage as his squad role will become back up instead of first team important role.

Naylor - Gjokak seems ahead of him. No change.

Doyle - his football genius will be better used elsewhere in a higher division. Apparently nigel has said that he wants to give Conor 1 more year as he is under 21 top gs. And his wage is a pittance in the whole wage budget.

Ball - only if he isn't fit and looks pretty rubbish because I still think ball could do well. No change will be decided in pre season.

Final edit

Potential Brayford exit - will all depend on who comes in for the bray. Apparently derby will look at offers coming in, if they are right then he will go however the offer will need to be substantial because the bray and nigel don't want him to leave. If no offers come in ( or the offers are rubbish ), then a new contract will be negotiatiated.

Archived