Leeds United v Derby County

Boycie

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to get the win. The two strikers need to offer more. Another game we have relied on the goals coming from elsewhere. Buxton is just fantastic at heading/scoring from headers. We have some really easy fixtures coming up. 

Ipswich

Barnsley 

Peterborough 

Millwall 

Are all must win games. 

Not a single game in this division can be called an 'easy' game.

We got him sacked! W/\NKER

What a great day for football! ...provided you don't dwell on the standard of the passing etc that is.

I've always looked out for the Leeds result and I always look for Colin's result. It's been easier for the last season while they've been together. Couldn't happen to a nicer Club or guy

This is as close to a happy ending you can have without laughing :)

**** performance and we still beat the cheating cnuts.

Bye Neil. You'll be missed by all us here at Derby. You're one hell of a *****. Fingers crossed we see you next season with a suitable team. Like those crying Brum ***** or a relegated Stoke.

According to BBC stats we had 7 shots all of them on target.

Well Sammons penalty for a start wasnt on target was it?

Also a bit harsh on Leeds to say they only had 3 shots on target. 2 of them rattled the bar. If sammons was on taget then so were the Leeds efforts that hit the woodwork.

Still they deserve everything they get, ie nul points today and 9 losses out of 9 against the mighty Rams.

The Beeb don't count a penalty as a shot at all.

What a great day for football! ...provided you don't dwell on the standard of the passing etc that is.

I've always looked out for the Leeds result and I always look for Colin's result. It's been easier for the last season while they've been together. Couldn't happen to a nicer Club or guy

This is as close to a happy ending you can have without laughing :)

Well, I'm laughing

We got him sacked! W/\NKER

So we un-Wallied Forest, de-Jewelled Ipswich and now we've dis-Colined Leeds?

We're becoming pretty good as far as waste-disposal goes this season. Nigel Clough, the eco-friendly manager.

So we un-Wallied Forest, de-Jewelled Ipswich and now we've dis-Colined Leeds?

We're becoming pretty good as far as waste-disposal goes this season. Nigel Clough, the eco-friendly manager.

:lol:

I am so stealing this for my next facebook status :p

Archived