Montenegro v England

froggg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roy Hodgson gets us playing to our strengths, and why not? That tippy tappy ***** is over rated anyway, all it produces is a boring football game regardless of who tries it.

We're a counter attacking nation, always have been, why bother trying something that doesn't come naturally?

At least it feels like a game of football.

spain have done ok with that tippy tappy *****. If only we could have done a little bit of it in this second half. Super stevie g is good at hitting fast long balls though.

spain have done ok with that tippy tappy *****. If only we could have done a little bit of it in this second half. Super stevie g is good at hitting fast long balls though.

Been complete opposite in the second half, haven't adapted to their change of system.

Bit like waiting for Clough to make a change.

Spain bore me to death with their tippy tappy *****.

Well, Montenegro were much more like the side I expected them to be in the second half and England were exactly as I hoped they wouldn't be. Completely different look about them from the first half, were much better on the offence and we couldn't deal with it.

Think Hodgson should've looked to change it earlier than he did, and certainly not rely on Ashley Young for that change.

Been complete opposite in the second half, haven't adapted to their change of system.

Bit like waiting for Clough to make a change.

Spain bore me to death with their tippy tappy *****.

Spain create the most chances every game, and play beautiful passing football..

But their games can be tedious I admit because the opposition are so far behind in quality they resort to fouling and pinning everyone on their 18 yard line..

Spain are literally that good their games become so straightforward it's boring for a neutral..

I'm obviously a massive fan so I love it.. But as a football fan, give me a Germany 4-4 Sweden anyday of the week..

Archived