Brian McDermott

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, I think Brian has done brilliant for reading, the players seemed to love him and so did the fans. Think Adkins might be going Readings way now, although i consider them both as good as each other so i don't know what benifit that could give reading.

There has been alot of talk on here of who we would like if Nigel was to go, so Brian ?

Shocked at that one.

Can't think of a decent available manager for the life of me

Wouldn't be surprised to see either Adkins or DiCanio show up there. If i was throwing a fiver at it I'd take a punt on Paolo.

Long shot might be Curbishley? He's seemingly waiting and waiting for the right opportunity. It's on his door step and it's about right for the size of the club.

I agree as well that it's harch on McDermott who did a decent job for them.

Just thought...DI Matteo, Im sure he would want another job, good manager, Champs league on his CV...but we have all forgotten about him.

I might be totally wrong but I think he would probably wait for a mid table side. I can't see Reading staying up and I don't think he'll fancy the championship.

I reckon there'll be another premier league sacking coming from a club higher in the table before the end of the season. Wouldn't be at all surprised if the natives up in Sunderland aren't getting a bit restless toward MON.

I might be totally wrong but I think he would probably wait for a mid table side. I can't see Reading staying up and I don't think he'll fancy the championship.

I reckon there'll be another premier league sacking coming from a club higher in the table before the end of the season. Wouldn't be at all surprised if the natives up in Sunderland aren't getting a bit restless toward MON.

Sunderland are just one of those annoying teams. Martin O'neil is a quality manager sacking him would be stupid. Di Matteo is a tricky one, he had a strong team to work with, they respected him and he got the best out of them, he wont get another job like chelsea.

Archived