The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok just watched a video on Youtube of the player who I said was similar to what we already have.

I take that back, class act if we sign him.

Current international which I only just found out (well more realised I was stupid to forget he played for his country)

I've only one question,Shabash.In your opinion would any of the incomings be likely crowd favourites-the type whose name gets chanted often?

I've only one question,Shabash.In your opinion would any of the incomings be likely crowd favourites-the type whose name gets chanted often?

That wouldn't necessarily be the case. Players get chants based on the syllables in their name. If we signed Lewandowski, there'd be no chant for him. Play him alongside someone whose first name is Dean and they'd get a chant!

Based on the chant, maybe we should offload Jamie Ward, as it is possibly the worst player chant I have heard!

Obviously I know a couple.

However besides them I think your obvious choices are:

Baptiste (Out of C)

Forsyth

Martin (Out of C)

2 others  ;)  (Out of.... only joking can't say if they are or aren't)

Then a striker....

I like a couple of names that have been thrown about on here:

Billy Sharp

Sylvan Ebans Blake

Kevin Doyle

Martyn Waghorn

Simeon Jackson

Will Grigg

Tom Pope

Noel Hunt

I'm sorry but when did we start acknowledging, let alone believing, people who claim to be in the know? Does Shabash have a good track record with info?

Don't really see he stands to gain from this either. Why tell us if you can't give us names or positions?

Archived