We're not a great team, but we're not a poor team either

WilkoRam

Yes - I wasn't questioning that bit was I? I was correcting the fact that you assigned the reason we don't scout abroad to Nigel

He's the manager, do you not think that if he wanted us to scout players from abroad then we would?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure he has a say, but I'm talking about actual words that I heard with my actual ears from an actual member of the board - I'm not posting conjecture.

So much anti-Nigel stuff being posted at the moment, that I thought it seemed a bit unfair - particular as you were trying to assign the provenance of your statement to the Fan Forum post that I made last year.

Apologies if you weren't just trying to twist things in an attempt to have a dig at the manager

He's the manager, do you not think that if he wanted us to scout players from abroad then we would?

Not if it was felt we couldn't afford it. I'm not saying Nigel is there deeply frustrated at not being able to scour Europe for talent. But if he did want to and the board turned around and said "it's not cost effective" then that would be that.

Personally, I don't believe Nigel is that bothered about scouting abroad though. That's just a feeling, got nothing to back it up.

He's rubbish cos he has no hair... If he had hair he'd be great... Ward has hair, so does Hughes... And O'Connor's rubbish... cos he has no hair...

That must be it, when the sun drops below the west stand it reflects of off Sammons head blinding me to all the good he does.... well behind the goal next season so I will be enlightened, praise the lord brothers & sisters hallelujah.

He wears the wrong colour boots - that's his problem

More the wrong coloured shirt & wrong badge me thinks....still that may change in the summer...I mean, with all the good he does there must be a line of clubs waiting to prise him away from us...will we be able to resist their cash?....damn if he leaves I wont become enlightened 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

His pre-match ritual is all over the place... I heard he actually puts his LEFT BOOT ON FIRST!!!!!!

Maybe he should try putting it on his LEFT FOOT then instead of his right.

Maybe he should try putting it on his LEFT FOOT then instead of his right.

Ha ha,very good.Not quite in the same bracket as the one from HL on Dickov:- 'Well,Nigel did say he wanted to cut down the size of his squad' (or words to that effect).Pity he was a bit of a stirrer.

Ha ha,very good.Not quite in the same bracket as the one from HL on Dickov:- 'Well,Nigel did say he wanted to cut down the size of his squad' (or words to that effect).Pity he was a bit of a stirrer.

HL?

Under another guise? I know he's on COYR.

Past tense now I think.

There were very long threads of quite earnest conversation…deep and meaningful. Then they told him to ‘eff off.

Thankfully the quota of returnee posters with a Clough out agenda has now been exceeded - so, if he returned to this forum he'd need to be swiftly culled.

Archived