We're not a great team, but we're not a poor team either

WilkoRam

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been a high turn over of players? Didnt Clough have to rebuild the squad? If the turn over of players remains at the same rate, be concerned, otherwise everything is exactly how it should be (in my humble opinion of course).

If you were hoping for an 11 that could compete in the champions league after 1 transfer window - I would kindly term you as optimistic.

He's rubbish cos he has no hair... If he had hair he'd be great... Ward has hair, so does Hughes... And O'Connor's rubbish... cos he has no hair...

Totally agree. Baldy bastas are no good.

They look like willys running around.

We've never had a good un.

Schnoor....goulooze.....malcolm.......even hennessey i'm afraid.

Totally agree. Baldy bastas are no good.

They look like willys running around.

We've never had a good un.

Schnoor....goulooze.....malcolm.......even hennessey i'm afraid.

I thought Schnoor was good...

And we HAVE had a goodun... Lord Seth... He who walked among us twice...

His Lordship- banned from DET forum if I remember correctly.

Ahhh, I am a WUM now because I don't rate sammon, fair enough I been called a lot worse :-)

Ahhh, I am a WUM now because I don't rate sammon, fair enough I been called a lot worse :-)

Kind of struggling to see how you got to that.You cracked a joke,I said it was good but not quite in the same class as another I'd previously heard,the author of which was unfortunately a bit of a stirrer.Not sure how that makes you a WUM.

Shiite

Shiite

Uber shiite

We'd be top 3 with a fit Seth in this team. forget wanting a LB, CB, CM, CF or whatever, a strong midfielder like Seth would allow the youngsters to play with confidence and freedom knowing if they lost the ball someone is there to get it back for 'em.

Kind of struggling to see how you got to that.You cracked a joke,I said it was good but not quite in the same class as another I'd previously heard,the author of which was unfortunately a bit of a stirrer.Not sure how that makes you a WUM.

Fair enough, I thought u were comparing me to HL ;-)

We'd be top 3 with a fit Seth in this team. forget wanting a LB, CB, CM, CF or whatever, a strong midfielder like Seth would allow the youngsters to play with confidence and freedom knowing if they lost the ball someone is there to get it back for 'em.

Whisper it.....i didn't mind seth but never let the facts get in the way of a good argument.

Wake up. Seth wouldn`t get in our starting line up if all from Hendrick, Bryson and Hughes are fit.

Johnson could play left back but he is nowhere near as good as Roberto.

Wake up. Seth wouldn`t get in our starting line up if all from Hendrick, Bryson and Hughes are fit.

Johnson could play left back but he is nowhere near as good as Roberto.

Hendrick and Hughes would be sold to Barcelona or Real Madrid by now if they had Seth behind them. He'd make 'em look that good........

Archived