RD saying Theo to Hudders Martin to Rams

Curtains

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=4]Derby say Robinson has asked to go out on loan in his search for regular first-team football.[/size]

Case of the player getting too big for his boots? He last started a game a little over a month ago IIRC - if he doesn't want to pick himself up in training then sod him.

[size=4]Derby say Robinson has asked to go out on loan in his search for regular first-team football.[/size]

Case of the player getting too big for his boots? He last started a game a little over a month ago IIRC - if he doesn't want to pick himself up in training then sod him.

Players cant win, he wants to play and is out of contract, he wont be picked over Salmon whatever he does. How do you know he isnt trying in training?

Players cant win, he wants to play and is out of contract, he wont be picked over Salmon whatever he does. How do you know he isnt trying in training?

If he was doing better then anyone else in training he would be in the starting 11. He isn't, so he can't be doing better then any of the other strikers. If he is trying his best then he isn't good enough obviously.

If Martin is a Sammon-type striker then I'm worried

We had two quick strikers who could come off the bench in the last 20 mins and cause problems for a tiring defence (Tyson and Tinks)

Now we've let them both go out on loan. I guess that leaves us with Bennett as our only nippy striker. At least he will be happy with 20 minutes at the end of every game I suppose

Archived