RD saying Theo to Hudders Martin to Rams

Curtains

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also anyone looked at this through a Huddersfield fans point of view.

No matter how many goals he scores, he is ******* miles away from Vaughan and Beckford! I think they'll send him back at the end of the season, so he won't be gone for too long.

Bit like when Derby had him on loan.......oh wait

Also anyone looked at this through a Huddersfield fans point of view.

No matter how many goals he scores, he is ******* miles away from Vaughan and Beckford! I think they'll send him back at the end of the season, so he won't be gone for too long.

You mean Theo was much better player two years ago? If i remember right Clough signed him after a loan spell. Clough only signs **** strikers though.

Mason Bennett - 16 years of age, 11 first team appearances

I didn't mean start him. What I meant was that this guy will come in for a place on the bench and I would hate to see Bennett drop down the pecking order. If Ward and Sammon stay fit they will likely start every game we have left.

I didn't mean start him. What I meant was that this guy will come in for a place on the bench and I would hate to see Bennett drop down the pecking order. If Ward and Sammon stay fit they will likely start every game we have left.

Bennett is 16 - his time will come.

Clough said Mason will have a much bigger role next season. My interpretation of this is that he'll be used in a Theo-type role i.e. coming off the bench for the last 20 minutes or so. Looking forward to seeing if he can cut it.

Good luck Theo, 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> irrespective of the game, he always tried and worked hard, scared the bejessuz out of quite a few defenses in the process. Don't know about this Martin chap, but if can control the ball, good stuff. We have the makings of top 6 next season, if we can hold onto the young talent that NC has developed. Still concerned though that the board get some offers they can't refuse and we end up having to start again.

Then why the hell is Mason on the bench in the 1st place? And don't spark that rubbish about the experience. Seeing his chances not come because:

-of playing just one up front

-because we would rather play people who have had very little recent 1st team football not very little 1st team football at all

-players who can't finish

-players who can't control

-players who are injured constantly

-because we want to play for a draw

-because we would rather get someone in on loan temporarily

This is in no way a positive influence on the lad.

Why are we constantly in search of this 20 goal a season striker? This type of player does not exist for a club like us, you know why? Because they are always never consistent season after season. We seem to want a striker who will score (not capable of scoring) 20 league goals a season, every season. The few that do, always end up moving on to a bigger club after one or two seasons and so the search then begins for another 20 goal a season striker.

Why are we constantly in search of this 20 goal a season striker? This type of player does not exist for a club like us, you know why? Because they are always never consistent season after season. We seem to want a striker who will score (not capable of scoring) 20 league goals a season, every season. The few that do, always end up moving on to a bigger club after one or two seasons and so the search then begins for another 20 goal a season striker.

This exact statement could come out of the mouth of a supporter of almost every Football League club in the country, bar perhaps Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea. No-one can hold on to a regular 20 goal a season striker apart from them. Not even Arsenal or Newcastle.

Was Theo on the list of players that have improved under Clough and now has a resale value?

If so why are we giving him away to Huddersfield?

I should think he'll go the same way as the others now, loaned out until his contract expires, not wanted and not sellable.

Archived