One or two loans.

sage

You just dont get it do you.I am not making anti Derby comments.Wantting Clough out is pro Derby,wanting

this hopeless board out is pro Derby.Wanting most of our team replaced with better players is pro Derby.Wanting

promotion asap is pro Derby.I will keep banging on about it til i get kicked off.

It's also unrealistic

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is a loan really that important? We aren't going to get in the play offs or go down so surly save wage money..It's not going to make much difference either way unless there is a view for a permanent..Would much rather see the younger lads like Bennett, Freeman, Hodgenson and Gjokaj and see if they can make an impact

As much as I agree with you. The loans could be a good idea in improving us for next season so we can properly challenge for the play offs. Also some of the youths you mention may not be ready/ good enough (hoganson and gjokaj).

Plus all the loans we make will probably be with a view to a perm.

Whats the age thing got to do with anything? What crap?

Take a look at where we are as a football club (and many FC's the same "size" as us) and pull your head out of your bum. Things have changed both to DCFC and to football.

What change?DCFC are going through a bad time.That will change hopefully.Football hasnt changed.

Ring wing, really?

Yeah defiantly. Coutts is alright, but nothing special. I think he's got an okay partnership with Brayford, and can put in a sexy low cross but thats about the limit. If he was that good Preston wouldn't have sold him for £150k and we wouldn't have been the only club interested.

Yeah defiantly. Coutts is alright, but nothing special. I think he's got an okay partnership with Brayford, and can put in a sexy low cross but thats about the limit. If he was that good Preston wouldn't have sold him for £150k and we wouldn't have been the only club interested.

Well, look who the Preston manager is. Whilst Coutts won't be good enough for the Prem, surely RM isn't a priority area for a loan, I'd have thought CB, LB, LW, CF and DCM would all be a priority over that position.

Well, look who the Preston manager is. Whilst Coutts won't be good enough for the Prem, surely RM isn't a priority area for a loan, I'd have thought CB, LB, LW, CF and DCM would all be a priority over that position.

CDM? I don't know about that, we've already Hughes, Bryson and Hendrick in the centre of the park, who would you drop for another CM? LW, CB and LB I agree, but I don't see where another striker would fit in. A permanent striker next season to cover Ward, but otherwise I don't see it.

I agree that LB and CB would probably be my priority for bringing loans but only if there was a view to a permanent. Never been a fan of loan signings just for the short term personally.

Having said that, a name that caught my eye in the bbc gossip column recently was Jerome Thomas. West Brom are looking to loan him out supposedly and I've always been impressed by him, might provide us with a bit more balance and an extra threat from the left wing?

CB and ST.

Stop knocking Groberto Carlos. You could cut his right leg off, shrink him by 3 inches, blindfold him and send him out there with no boots on.... He'd still be better than Moxey and Jay Mac.

Moxey was a better striker than a bloody LB at Derby!

Archived