One or two loans.

sage

A centre back would be nice with O'Brien, O'Connor and Buxton all nursing injuries in recent weeks and with Ward still finding match fitness and Sammon and Robinson inconsistent, we could do with another striker.

The games are coming thick and fast now with seven games in 27 days and I think we could do with some extra quality and extra depth to see us through the coming weeks.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point is if we can only get two loans, which positions are a priority. So far we have had calls for every position except GK and RB.

There's a point.

Colin Boulton and Ronnie Webster please.

So which category applies to him?young premier not cutting it or out of favour

championship.

Perhaps if you weren't in so much of a rush to apply your anti-Derby agenda to every thread, you might take time to check your facts, or heaven forbid, think about what you are posting.

Perhaps if you weren't in so much of a rush to apply your anti-Derby agenda to every thread, you might take time to check your facts, or heaven forbid, think about what you are posting.

Same applies to you but you don't see it.Jamie Ward is bargain basement.I am a Rams supporter of 45 years

and it hurts to have to put up with this crap.Real fans should not be afraid to tell it as it is or nothing will change.

Is a loan really that important? We aren't going to get in the play offs or go down so surly save wage money..It's not going to make much difference either way unless there is a view for a permanent..Would much rather see the younger lads like Bennett, Freeman, Hodgenson and Gjokaj and see if they can make an impact

Same applies to you but you don't see it.Jamie Ward is bargain basement.I am a Rams supporter of 45 years

and it hurts to have to put up with this crap.Real fans should not be afraid to tell it as it is or nothing will change.

If you want to debate things fair enough, but just putting anti-Derby comments disregarding facts everywhere isn't a debate. Why not offer something constructive, like who we should sign on loan.

Is a loan really that important? We aren't going to get in the play offs or go down so surly save wage money..It's not going to make much difference either way unless there is a view for a permanent..Would much rather see the younger lads like Bennett, Freeman, Hodgenson and Gjokaj and see if they can make an impact

NC has said he is looking at loans with view to being permanent.

Whats the age thing got to do with anything? What crap?

Take a look at where we are as a football club (and many FC's the same "size" as us) and pull your head out of your bum. Things have changed both to DCFC and to football.

If you want to debate things fair enough, but just putting anti-Derby comments disregarding facts everywhere isn't a debate. Why not offer something constructive, like who we should sign on loan.

You just dont get it do you.I am not making anti Derby comments.Wantting Clough out is pro Derby,wanting

this hopeless board out is pro Derby.Wanting most of our team replaced with better players is pro Derby.Wanting

promotion asap is pro Derby.I will keep banging on about it til i get kicked off.

Archived