Bale

mcsilks

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are they deluded? Surely they just disagree with you?

Because they're the same numpties who think the PL, Barca and Real Madrid are the only teams in the world..

Really though.. 6 games and 8 goals.. Before that over 20 games about 7 goals? Now he's one of the best in the world because he's scored a few longrange shots?

Ibra has scored more goals than games this season.. Plus 4 against England.. Where is his mention? Mario Gomez scored about 50 goals last season.. Where was his mention? I'm suprised if these deluded numpties have ever heard of them..

Bale is the best in one of the best leagues.

IMO, he'd get into any side in the world and yes, that includes Barcelona Bris.

He can play in 5 or 6 positions and has done for Spurs.

This talk about him hitting form in the last 5~6 games. What! He's been showing very good form now for 3~4 seasons. He's hit exceptional form in the last few games.

Bale is in the top 10 on form at the minute.

I just told my mate who watches football that he is in the top 3... I said, he isn't as good as Marco Reus and he didn't know who he was, so par'd the comment off.

Bale is in the top 10 at the minute, which is fantastic considering his ability!

Because they're the same numpties who think the PL, Barca and Real Madrid are the only teams in the world..

Really though.. 6 games and 8 goals.. Before that over 20 games about 7 goals? Now he's one of the best in the world because he's scored a few longrange shots?

Ibra has scored more goals than games this season.. Plus 4 against England.. Where is his mention? Mario Gomez scored about 50 goals last season.. Where was his mention? I'm suprised if these deluded numpties have ever heard of them..

What more do they offer to the team aside from goals though Bris?

In Ibra's case......very little.

Bale dominates games alone. Watch him. He's that good.

IMO, Mario Gomez is *****. He should be scoring twice that figure, the amount of chances that fall to him. I say *****, he's a good player of course, just not brilliant. Fair enough about Ribery, but I'm never overly impressed with him. I prefer Robben.

Ibra, scoring goals in a poor league, now there's a surprise. Scoring goals against a young English team was a fantastic achievement, of course.

But I'm just a deluded numpty right?, so my opinion doesn't count.

The real question to this point is how many times did you post here between your join date and sage's join date, as you were posting on the DET forum? If it was less than 702 then your will have a greater post per day count than sage, but at a guess that will just mean that you have shared more of your, self-proclaimed, superior footballing knowledge over a shorter time scale?

id agree if I knew what you were saying?

IMO, Mario Gomez is *****. He should be scoring twice that figure, the amount of chances that fall to him. I say *****, he's a good player of course, just not brilliant. Fair enough about Ribery, but I'm never overly impressed with him. I prefer Robben.

Ibra, scoring goals in a poor league, now there's a surprise. Scoring goals against a young English team was a fantastic achievement, of course.

But I'm just a deluded numpty right?, so my opinion doesn't count.

Gomez is a genius.

Technically, yeah.. he should do better but never seen one player churn out as many chances, this was in both league and champions league! He has been dropped this season (ultimately) but never seen anyone get as many chances like him last season, and that was a lot down to him.

Bale is in the top 10 on form at the minute.

I just told my mate who watches football that he is in the top 3... I said, he isn't as good as Marco Reus and he didn't know who he was, so par'd the comment off.

Bale is in the top 10 at the minute, which is fantastic considering his ability!

I think you're mate just proved my point..

Score a few belters in the PL and you're the best in the world..

It was the same for Rooney.. Now it's Bale.

I think you're mate just proved my point..

Score a few belters in the PL and you're the best in the world..

It was the same for Rooney.. Now it's Bale.

I understand what you're saying Bris and to a point, I agree with you.

Many players have had their day in the Premiership and been deemed among the best in the world.

Bale is a different case though.

Can you not see that he has been doing this for years? He has been Spur's most pivotal player for three seasons and is now at the point where he is single handedly winning games again and again and again.

He would be the leading player at any side in the Premiership.

What more do they offer to the team aside from goals though Bris?

In Ibra's case......very little.

Bale dominates games alone. Watch him. He's that good.

Bale dominated games? How does he do that exactly? You mean picking up the ball and driving at opponents?

I've seen nothing of him to suggest he could hack it in a more technical league which requires excellent movement, passing and intelligence..

I understand what you're saying Bris and to a point, I agree with you.

Many players have had their day in the Premiership and been deemed among the best in the world.

Bale is a different case though.

Can you not see that he has been doing this for years? He has been Spur's most pivotal player for three seasons and is now at the point where he is single handedly winning games again and again and again.

He would be the leading player at any side in the Premiership.

Do you think he is better than RVP?

I agree that he needs to leave..

Sanchez was an awesome player at Udinese but amongst Barcas starlets he's only 6th in the pecking order.. I think Bale needs to prove that he's not just a big fish in a small pond..

RVP has proved he's UTds best player.. Could Bale do the same?

Bale dominated games? How does he do that exactly? You mean picking up the ball and driving at opponents?

I've seen nothing of him to suggest he could hack it in a more technical league which requires excellent movement, passing and intelligence..

Then you haven't watched him play.

His movement is among the best I have seen. It really is and the commentators are always picking up on this.

His passing is top class. He can ping a ball like Gerrard.

He is the among the most intelligent player in the league and moves around the pitch knowing where the ball is going to be.

As I said earlier, you need to watch him play.

Do you think he is better than RVP?

I agree that he needs to leave..

Sanchez was an awesome player at Udinese but amongst Barcas starlets he's only 6th in the pecking order.. I think Bale needs to prove that he's not just a big fish in a small pond..

RVP has proved he's UTds best player.. Could Bale do the same?

I think he is a lot better than RVP and I rate him as one of the best in Europe.

Bale would be the leading player at Utd if he were to go there.

Gomez is a genius.

Technically, yeah.. he should do better but never seen one player churn out as many chances, this was in both league and champions league! He has been dropped this season (ultimately) but never seen anyone get as many chances like him last season, and that was a lot down to him.

Churn out chances? On his own? Not sure I agree, I think he owes a lot to the players around him.

Churn out chances? On his own? Not sure I agree, I think he owes a lot to the players around him.

Yeah, what I mean is... always seems to be right place, right time.

That season Bayern got to the final of the champions league, he had 1 shot every 10 minutes... in all competitions, that doesn't happen by luck.

Archived