Good day considering.

Terrier

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a fiver to park to boot. At the least the royal telegraph used to give you the cost of your parking off your bar bill, though don't go there any more after they outsourced the car park to a private company who use cameras to time cars and we got a 60 quid ticket for being 90 seconds over our time.

Couldn't get a table upstairs at the brunny because of the bloody terriers.

Had to get robbed in the Waterfall instead.

Saw Rynny running off into the back bar, which was shut.

£10 summert for 2 worthingtons, *spit, Guinness and a coke.

I was trying to sort the shambles that was happening in the kitchen. Sorry Boycie, didn't see you. Should have text me say you were in, I did say I would get you a pint next time you were in

And a fiver to park to boot. At the least the royal telegraph used to give you the cost of your parking off your bar bill, though don't go there any more after they outsourced the car park to a private company who use cameras to time cars and we got a 60 quid ticket for being 90 seconds over our time.

You didn't pay it did you?!

Just ignore them, the have no power to get the money off you, it's just a con.

You didn't pay it did you?!

Just ignore them, the have no power to get the money off you, it's just a con.

I long for the day I go in pre-match, get to the bar and say: "I think I'll pay you what I believe that beer is worth". I fear the bouncers would disagree.

I long for the day I go in pre-match, get to the bar and say: "I think I'll pay you what I believe that beer is worth". I fear the bouncers would disagree.

If they were selling my homebrew, you'd gladly part with a fiver.

With the added health benefit of re-populating your intestine with some good bacteria too!!

Brettanomyces Bruxellensis FTW

or Brettanomyces Lambicus if you like Gueuze

We love a bit of priase don't we. 10 likes for a Huddersfield fan saying we were the better team. If I would have said that you would have all ignored me. Same with that Leeds fan the other week. Yet if someone comes on and says we play ***** they'd be talking ****** no doubt.

We love a bit of priase don't we. 10 likes for a Huddersfield fan saying we were the better team. If I would have said that you would have all ignored me. Same with that Leeds fan the other week. Yet if someone comes on and says we play ***** they'd be talking ****** no doubt.

no likey.

Archived