season ticket prices

Geriatram

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Moving forward, I firmly believe that we are in a strong position with some of the best players in the league rapidly maturing into a squad that with some quality additions in the summer will ensure a really exciting season."

Hope he's not just saying that just to sell season tickets. Cause I agree with him, 2-3 quality players and we'll be in the Play-offs AT LEAST.

Lets just hope we keep our best players and add some better ones.

So hes listened to the fans and made changes.

its interesting the policy has,been reviewed over the past 12 months so maybe he was sold a kipper after all having not been in position or linked to the club for anything near that length of time.

By the Vice President - Finance maybe?

Can someone answer this please? If I move and pay less, will someone still have to pay more because if it?

I'm trying to keep this easy, so a simple yes or no will do. As yet I am still undecided on the principle side and as a result I have not renewed.

To make someone else pay more when others can get the same product cheaper is unfair and wrong imo. I'd love someone to say I'm wrong here so please somebody, help me out.

I think derby have had to put prices up and have probably been cheaper than the local competition for a while. I remember seeing a stat for a recent season and despite our ave attendance being a few thousand higher than the clowns down the road, their gate receipts for the season were considerably more than ours

I think derby have had to put prices up and have probably been cheaper than the local competition for a while. I remember seeing a stat for a recent season and despite our ave attendance being a few thousand higher than the clowns down the road, their gate receipts for the season were considerably more than ours

Good point. That could mean two things. Derby are a fans club putting their fans before proffit or forest are fleecing their deluded followers. The latter i think.

Archived