I'm hiding in here tonight

Day

• 3 weeks later...

Does this thing still work ? Only a couple of weeks until we might need it.

Still works cisse.

We've looked after it, kept it cleaned and aired ready for the season. Even though we are in for a play off (at worst) season, we may still lose some games so the chill out room is ready to go!

Still works cisse.

We've looked after it, kept it cleaned and aired ready for the season. Even though we are in for a play off (at worst) season, we may still lose some games so the chill out room is ready to go!

Even if we win every game except one there will be someone not happy with it. If not aybody else then some women walking down the streets of Mexico.

I've put the cleaning rota on the fridge.

Obey it people or I will hunt you down and scrub you with Vim and a Brillo pad.

Can't hit the panic button yet people, too early days for that.

In the meantime, enjoy the beer and beanbags. I'm ordering pizza in a bit so get yer orders in.

I lost my appetite and my enthusiasm. I just want to sit in my chair and rock backwards and forwards until the terrible images go away. At least I can take comfort in the thought Malcolm Tucker is going to tell the Cybermen they are a f***ing disgrace!

For an explanation of this joke Google Peter Capaldi, Doctor Who and The thick of it - Ed.

I lost my appetite and my enthusiasm. I just want to sit in my chair and rock backwards and forwards until the terrible images go away. At least I can take comfort in the thought Malcolm Tucker is going to tell the Cybermen they are a f***ing disgrace!

For an explanation of this joke Google Peter Capaldi, Doctor Who and The thick of it - Ed.

Capaldi = crap. Who thought him up???

BOOOO!!

Anyway, does anybody want garlic bread?