I'm hiding in here tonight

Day

Not enjoying the forum. At all.

Me neither. Feel like buggering off for a bit until the season has actually got going properly and then people have something worth moaning about. Feels like the worst days of the old DET in here.

Lots of knee jerk, little debate, unfair assessments (eg we beat Millwall cus they're ***** but didn't lose to Leicester cus they're good).

If we lose on Saturday I'm shooting off for a bit. Might find Bris.

Me neither. Feel like buggering off for a bit until the season has actually got going properly and then people have something worth moaning about. Feels like the worst days of the old DET in here.

Lots of knee jerk, little debate, unfair assessments (eg we beat Millwall cus they're ***** but didn't lose to Leicester cus they're good).

If we lose on Saturday I'm shooting off for a bit. Might find Bris.

what happened to bris? Kind of miss his long paragraph posts to me if I posted something stupid...

what happened to bris? Kind of miss his long paragraph posts to me if I posted something stupid...

He's having a break until November I think.

I've got a tribute for him if he comes back. I think even a man of little faith in Nigel like Bris would probably get a headache reading these Clough threads.

Give it time and Nige might have caused the holocaust.

Had a restock. We've got beer, cidre for Boycie, red wine, lager, champagne, whisky and a packet of nuts.

One way or another today we will drink till we drop, so everyone, wether you're going to the match or not, have a great day and pop in later for a pint.

Or ten ;-).