Is the season now over?

Boycie

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if yesterday was the first real sign that Roberts legs are going (or was I the only that thought that?)

I certainly hope for the last 5 or 10 games we see a bit of Freeman, Hoganson and Gjokaj.

From what I have seen I see Gjokaj rather than O'Brien as a better long term prospect for playing alongside Keogh.

To all intents and purposes it is over - at the moment we just don't have the quality to break into the top 6 and as it seems there will be no new money in the transfer window I guess it's another mid table campaign. That said there had been a marked improvement in the football and some decent results, and we are still in the cup. The board really do need to enable the team to push on next season though; failure to invest in the summer will be catastrophic in terms of ST renewals and revenue streams. If Hughes and/or Brayford are sold and not replaced I can see attendances dipping below 20k every game.

What a bloody depressing thread, It wasn't the best game yesterday, The atmosphere was the worst I have known a local Derby for many years.

Too many twitter trolls before and after the game ruined it for many. Fans on both sides being careful not to chant anything they shouldn't so very little interaction with each other. We didn't even react when Lansbury came over to take a corner kissing the badge on his shirt..Years ago you would have been climbing over the barriers to get at him

Play this song whilst reading Boycie's post over and over, honestly brought a tear to my eye

Prefer Simon Bates' 'Our Tune' version meself, like Boycies post, it's heartbreaking.

Sob.

(not really. Man up Boycie)

What a bloody depressing thread, It wasn't the best game yesterday, The atmosphere was the worst I have known a local Derby for many years.

Too many twitter trolls before and after the game ruined it for many. Fans on both sides being careful not to chant anything they shouldn't so very little interaction with each other. We didn't even react when Lansbury came over to take a corner kissing the badge on his shirt..Years ago you would have been climbing over the barriers to get at him

was horrendous on twitter! I'd seen some Forest fan wishing Hughes end's his career at the game, Ward to break his knee cap etc! I hadn't seen any from Derby's fans but it more than likely happened given how social networking sites work.

Archived