Is the season now over?

Boycie

Well, that's the season over now then.

We aren't going to spend, we aren't going to mount a play off charge.

So, what's left?

What's the point?

I see the attendances falling below 20 k for a league match coming soon.

We'll know which game is going to do it when we see silly ticket offers, 2 pies and a hot chocolate with every ticket.

Anyway, no doubt the owners would rather invest in the summer, not in Jan.

As I said, Season Over.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are on the verge of our biggest game of the season thus far. An winnable F.A. cup match which (given a good draw in the next round and possible TV revenue), could erase 20% of the 7.8M loss we just announced.

The future is bright.

I'm really excited about the second half of this season. The first half's been good with improved performances. We've put ourselves in a position where we are close to challenging for a play off spot.

Stop being such a miserable sod.

(Why am I biting)?

The next 5 games make or break I have said this before. A cup run would be awesome. Then we have 4 games all at home except Sheffield Wednesday away where we could pick up 3 points.

No doubt we will play 451 away at Sheffield Wednesday and lose 1-0 or something but winning the three home games and the season is not over as you say it is.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'll be at every home game left, and maybe a couple away, Deffo sheff Wendy.

But, there's no excitement in it.

I'll go again next year, and the year after.

If the owners are viewing, please, please give us something, something to cheer us, something to lift our spirits.

Maybe it's just the result yesterday? It feels like a loss to me, 3 points would have totally lifted the mood.

But, long term? What is there?

I hope this negativity doesn't spread to the team 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

As other people have said a cup run could do this club the world of good.

I think a solid second half to the season is essential, not only to help us improve on last years finish but also to make us an attractive proposition for when the owners splash the cash in the summer 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived