Derby County v Nottingham Forest

uttoxram75

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weather update for Muespach, the roads around where I live are very good, grittters are still out, which I expect will mean more snow, but where I live (semi-rural) we only had a light dusting of snow! I can only see the game getting called off if people in the likes of Buxton cannot get due to it being heavy in snow / dangerous, but I managed to get to Nottingham today in a fiesta so hopefully they'll have a 4x4 or something (I hope).

Back into football can see the forest team being something like this:

Darlow

Halford Collins Ward Jara

Gillett

Lansbury Majewski Cohen

Sharp Cox

Hopefully Harding will play left back because the Coutts/Brayford combo would destroy him! Collins and Ward are quite slow, so we need to play BOTH Sammon and Ward up front to win this, maybe bring Jacobs on after 60 or so minutes if Ward is struggling.

Legzdins

Brayford Keogh O'Brien Roberts

Coutts Hendrick Hughes Davies

Sammon Ward

Bench

Fielding

Bryson

O'Connor

Freeman

Jacobs

Robinson

Bennett

Is the team I'd go for!

Adrenaline is pumping already!

COME ON YOU RAMS!

Reckon you'd make a good Peter Taylor, Random!

sam says that the match will be on the weather not been as bad as expected and the forcast for the next 12hrs is also not as bad as expected. the pitch ii fine and also the surrounding area of price park. The concil have been gritting footpaths arounf the ground all day and are back at 6am tomorrow to do the same/ They have tractors on standby to clear the car parks if we have further snow tonight, Just listened to the match commader for the match and he said very much the same.

sam says that the match will be on the weather not been as bad as expected and the forcast for the next 12hrs is also not as bad as expected. the pitch ii fine and also the surrounding area of price park. The concil have been gritting footpaths arounf the ground all day and are back at 6am tomorrow to do the same/ They have tractors on standby to clear the car parks if we have further snow tonight, Just listened to the match commader for the match and he said very much the same.

If its off has Sam offered to take it up the council gritter?

Archived