Derby County v Nottingham Forest

uttoxram75

Oh, and the support from both sets of fans today was absolutely dire... It was the worst for atmosphere I can remember in the derby.

Shameful.

Two problems: First is that everything is muted because people are wearing gloves, scarves, hats and freezing their knackers off; games in this kind of weather are always quieter. Not an excuse, just how it is.

Secondly, the crowd had absolutely nothing to get them going for most of what was a poor game. No drama, controversy, punch ups, reasons to get excited at all.

I agree with you, I started the game on fire (not literally) and shouting my head off, but tbh I gave up in the end cos it was a crap game.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know they chanted "Albino" at Will Hughes.

Wouldn't worry about it if I was him. He'll be sleeping with models and driving a Ferrari while they're still chanting about that 5-2 and "1-0 to the famous team"

Is that a form of racist chanting?

Two problems: First is that everything is muted because people are wearing gloves, scarves, hats and freezing their knackers off; games in this kind of weather are always quieter. Not an excuse, just how it is.

Secondly, the crowd had absolutely nothing to get them going for most of what was a poor game. No drama, controversy, punch ups, reasons to get excited at all.

I agree with you, I started the game on fire (not literally) and shouting my head off, but tbh I gave up in the end cos it was a crap game.

Also to add to that, when I walked into the stands there was some kind of terrible screeching song being bellowed out of the tannoys. It was dreadful, and really loud. All of the pre-match music had an impact on the atmosphere imo.

Basically we are a bit peeved because we played below par and they (on their forums) seem chuffed because they played better than expected. Still got a point though.We know that these games are never pretty affairs. Will Hughes is 17 and needs a little rest and some time in the gym. He is still a superb player though.

On a general note we obviously need a new finisher to play along side Sammon or someone who is going to have a glorious second half of the season in front of goal (Ward???) We also need Jake back because he plays it out to a man from the back and is head & shoulders better than young OB. We are very very close to a really good side. UTR

I can't believe anyone who saw that game thinks that Clattenburg was anything other than exemplary. First time I think I've ever gone throughout 90 minutes without having even a single little moan (or more) at the ref. Ok, it didn't boil over, or even get close to it, like normal, but he was sensible, talked to the players and did a cracking job,

Archived