got me tickets for brighton....

Igorwasking

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's 5 of us going - went last season too. Can confirm that the pies are brilliant - ale's really good too. They serve Harvey's in the home end (one of my favorite beers) and source local ales for the away fans where possible - pint of Pedigree maybe?

Anyway, hopefully we'll do better there than last season

Me and the missus going, travelling down friday night and staying over to make a weekend of it. Premier Inn's were doing a double bedroom for £19 a night the other week, rude not to!

Looking forward to visiting their new ground, heard good things about it to say it's a modern football ground.

Me and the missus going, travelling down friday night and staying over to make a weekend of it. Premier Inn's were doing a double bedroom for £19 a night the other week, rude not to!

Looking forward to visiting their new ground, heard good things about it to say it's a modern football ground.

Taking the missus? Just get a I'm not gay t shirt and save yourself money and hassle

Taking the missus? Just get a I'm not gay t shirt and save yourself money and hassle

She's a Derby fan too, season ticket holders. She likes football for the wrong reasons mind. Mainly Joe Hart and Theo. She only likes Theo "because he falls over all the time" though, thats the sort of football fan were talking about.

Oh, and she's driving. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

She's a Derby fan too, season ticket holders. She likes football for the wrong reasons mind. Mainly Joe Hart and Theo. She only likes Theo "because he falls over all the time" though, thats the sort of football fan were talking about.

Oh, and she's driving. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

...which will allow you to fall over all the time.

Archived