Stefan Galinski

Bristol Ram

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His only first team football came at corby town on loan earlier this season. He signed a professional contract in the summer so the club clearly see some potential in him and so would probably be unlikely to let him leave on a free half way through the first season of the contract. Can he really have impressed enough during a month loan in the conference north to prompt another club to bid for him?

He was at Corby for about 3 months I think. He seems to have done well there, but seems like he is not in Clough's plans. Seems like he disappointed in the Pre season friendlies last summer, because he got completely overlooked in the U21 league this season. He was not included in the last U21 squad teamsheet when Derby played I think Sheffield Wednesday U21s at the end of December, even though he had finished his loan.

He might be heading back to Corby on loan.

[url=http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Galinski-open-loan-spell-Corby/story-17565392-detail/story.html]http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Galinski-open-loan-spell-Corby/story-17565392-detail/story.html

"With the loan window being shut until January 1, it means I can't go anywhere," he said. "I will have a month of not doing much and that is disappointing because the Christmas period is a busy time and I wanted to be part of that with Corby.

"If I am going to go anywhere in January, I need to keep myself fit and that is what I will be doing.

"I think the chances of me coming back to Corby are good. The gaffer has already been in contact with Derby.

"Hopefully, we can put something in place for January."

Rumours from around the club and people I've heard who say they know him is that he may be off better club then us?!

I doubt it, nearly 20 no first team apps, a few friendlies where he has been massively out his depth against Burton...etc I just think it's another Mitch Hanson...etc

All I remember is him playing Mansfield and I think Chesterfield and looked lot but last season in the youth cup was our best player. He could be similar to Henrik Ojamaa and do well elsewhere? Seems a waste. Is he still at the club?

He is from Lincolnshire and I think he is moving on.

Walsall would be a good move - sounds a bit like Warsaw and Stefan Galinski sounds a bit Polish.

I have heard many a time that the coaching team think josh lelan will be a class act. stefan galinski less so.

you expect what 3 maximum academy players to get a proffesional contract. we already have mark Obrien josh lelan Valentin gjokak and Tom naylor .

good luck to him in his career.

Thought he'd make the grade to be honest.

Was instrumental in our youth cup run, good leader (was captain) at the back and wins plenty in the air.

Guessing with O'brien, Gjokaj and Lelan we are overloaded in that area.

To be honest we looked at the back of that queue and behind Naylor and Adams too.

Archived