Stefan Galinski

Bristol Ram

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched him, thought he was poor - just because his gone to stoke doesn't change his ability just means they've heard a young player is looking for a club and took him on.

If he ever plays for Stoke I'll eat my own **** on national TV and let the queen give me head for desert. As I said, perhaps if he applies himself and works hard then he'll play in league 2 one day but he just doesn't have that much ability IMO

I'm sure you have your opinions Ambitious, but lets be honest, you're like me, a fan who probably has no football pedigree and only played Derby league football? He clearly has the ability because on the OS it says he is youth INTERNATIONAL? I rate this lad and great on him getting into Stoke City, all that shows is opinions are different in football and the coaching staff there perhaps rate him and think highly of him, judging the fact he's been signed up almost immediately.

I'm sure you have your opinions Ambitious, but lets be honest, you're like me, a fan who probably has no football pedigree and only played Derby league football? He clearly has the ability because on the OS it says he is youth INTERNATIONAL? I rate this lad and great on him getting into Stoke City, all that shows is opinions are different in football and the coaching staff there perhaps rate him and think highly of him, judging the fact he's been signed up almost immediately.

On the other hand, when the club made him available for loan, he joined a club in the sixth tier, and not even a good one. I don't think Corby has any full-time players in its squad.

What's required of you in youth football is different to the big boys world and he might have had leadership qualities that made him worth having at youth level, but it's been said that in first team friendlies he's been caught out.

I've only seen him a couple of times, he's either looked poor or ok at youth level, and can't say I'm sorry to see him leave.

But I hope he has an excellent career in football, and it's not too late. He'll turn pro in any instance.

Archived