4th Round Draw

-JW-

They had won only 1 in 5 away games and were on the back of 0 wins in 4 having suffered home losses againt Wolves and Boro.. They were out of form then..

Yet now it's very winnable..

It makes no sense.. It's like Stoke claiming a home draw agains Fulham as a 'very good point' because of the difference in budgets and Pulis is doing a great job in competing blah blah and then 2 months later drawing them at home in the cup and saying it's very winnable off the back of a games inbetween..

Or is it now we've realised that budgets mean feck all in the NPC and anyone can beat anyone? So a home draw against anyone should be regarded as 2 points lost unless in extreme circumstances..

you must lead a sad life if all you do is pop on here and debate some of the most pointless things every day and pick faults constantly with 'our' club Bris.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you must lead a sad life if all you do is pop on here and debate some of the most pointless things every day and pick faults constantly with 'our' club Bris.

was thinking the same thing. its one thing always taking the opposite view over a derby player/tactic/performance, but bravely putting your neck on the line to shoot down the pro-blackburnwasagoodpointbutnowitsaneasytie-ers is dull in the extreme. Hardly a debate someone as intelligent as u bris needs to get involved with.

Another non-prem home tie in round 5 and we can start dreaming.

I just hope that all the season ticket holders who are always berating the owners for not investing in the club can find it in their hearts to invest a tenner to watch and support their own club at home in the FA cup.

I couldn't believe how few had bothered on Saturday.

I don't think anybody is saying its an easy tie I just think that considering our recent home form we are confident of beating them.

The fact they have dropped into the bottom half of the league only helps back this up.

When we played them last time they were top 6 and although are home form was still good then it's continued to look increasingly good.

Maybe I'm just mad...

Why people are getting shot down for being excited about a possible cup run for derby on a derby forum is beyond me.

I just hope that all the season ticket holders who are always berating the owners for not investing in the club can find it in their hearts to invest a tenner to watch and support their own club at home in the FA cup.

We've got ST's and went on Sat. But I didn't like having to shift from our pog in the NE corner, wish they didn't have to shut it off.

To be fair to season ticket holders they have already made a significant investment.

The people that annoy me are the ones that moan about £25 tickets, can still manage to pay £35 to watch the Forest match but aren't interested when tickets are £12 for cup matches.

We've got ST's and went on Sat. But I didn't like having to shift from our pog in the NE corner, wish they didn't have to shut it off.

I know what you mean we sit in North stand upper and it felt rather strange sitting in the lower seats. Perhaps if 17000 S/T holders had stuck their hands in their pockets, all the stands would be open.

They had won only 1 in 5 away games and were on the back of 0 wins in 4 having suffered home losses againt Wolves and Boro.. They were out of form then..

Yet now it's very winnable..

It makes no sense.. It's like Stoke claiming a home draw agains Fulham as a 'very good point' because of the difference in budgets and Pulis is doing a great job in competing blah blah and then 2 months later drawing them at home in the cup and saying it's very winnable off the back of a games inbetween..

Or is it now we've realised that budgets mean feck all in the NPC and anyone can beat anyone? So a home draw against anyone should be regarded as 2 points lost unless in extreme circumstances..

Do Stoke and Fulham have very different budgets? I imagine Crouch and Owen are on a bob or two.

I don't think anybody is saying its an easy tie I just think that considering our recent home form we are confident of beating them.

The fact they have dropped into the bottom half of the league only helps back this up.

When we played them last time they were top 6 and although are home form was still good then it's continued to look increasingly good.

Maybe I'm just mad...

Why people are getting shot down for being excited about a possible cup run for derby on a derby forum is beyond me.

Because we aren't Spanish.

I know what you mean we sit in North stand upper and it felt rather strange sitting in the lower seats. Perhaps if 17000 S/T holders had stuck their hands in their pockets, all the stands would be open.

P'raps more will buy now we're another round up?

In regards to Blackburn.

I thought it was a good point in the end because first half we were poor. Sammon was terrible and our midfield were losing to their midfield. They should of done more than 1-0.

Second half was different, we really gave it to them and in the end I was thrilled with a late equaliser but we could of also won it.

Never really know what to expect from new teams in the league. You never know which PL flops will find their level and be a top 2nd tier player. At the time I thought it was a tough game. Now I'd expect to beat them.

So looking back, it wasn't the greatest results in the league game and had we started better then we would of won.

ties to be played over the weekend of 26th January..

Certainly can't argue with that 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> . As for some of the other comments, I think it would be best if we all took the view that we could win this, might lose it or perhaps be held to a draw, in which case there would be a replay. Think I've covered most eventualities.....a bigger crowd as well, saving the tokens for Wembley [ just a little joke, honest].

Archived