Whats your thoughts on Sam Rush?

Derby born & bred

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just watched the video on rams Player ( same as above)

When asked if we could keep Will Hughes during january - his reply "absolutley we can" Also said that players will only be sold at the right time to enable the team to be strengthened.

He was asked about a 3 year plan to get promotion - he avoided timescales and said the club is ambitious and wants to get there as soon as possible- but will be sensible.

Two plans with academy : 1) develop players that will improve the team

2) if the time is right to sell to allow team strengthening then it will be done

I like him. Having watched that interview, he seems really down-to-earth and didn't beat around the bush. Impressed with the interviewer as well, she asked all the questions we wanted to know straight up.

"Do we need to lower the wage bill?"

"No, it's absolute nonsense."

Fantastic. Welcome Sam Rush!

I wonder how many times have people smacked their heads on those ridiculous steel tubes skewering the offices?

Not a bad interview to be fair.

Pffft, not to me.

Though if you look at his goatee, he's missed a patch on his left side. Either that or he's shaved too much off on the right... It annoyed the hell outa me for 12 minutes that did!

crayon it back on then.

Pffft, not to me.

Though if you look at his goatee, he's missed a patch on his left side. Either that or he's shaved too much off on the right... It annoyed the hell outa me for 12 minutes that did!

I noticed that, got my goat too, just needed to take a quarter inch off top right, what a douche bag

Archived