New Years Resolutions

Day

Well someone had to create one I guess....

Anyway, last year I said I'd lose weight and cut back on masturbation. Weight loss was easy, was touching 19st (I'm a big man in every way) I'm now 14st 5lb. Masturbation was harder due to being in a long term relationship, you have to clear the pipes.

Next year I'm struggling to set any targets as I'm pretty amazing as I'am.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie it was pretty easy, I was expecting it to be another 2 week this is crap forget it thing. Got myself a calorie counter app and after a month your stomach adjusts to eating less. I'd guess its harder for obese people or with medical conditions but I honestly found it really easy and feel better for it.

Cost a fortune in clothes tho, was in 38" jeans now in 32", XL down to M tops. Problem is I kept buying loads so I have a wardrobe full of 38,36,34" jeans and XL and L t shirts.

Not gonna lie it was pretty easy, I was expecting it to be another 2 week this is crap forget it thing. Got myself a calorie counter app and after a month your stomach adjusts to eating less. I'd guess its harder for obese people or with medical conditions but I honestly found it really easy and feel better for it.

Cost a fortune in clothes tho, was in 38" jeans now in 32", XL down to M tops. Problem is I kept buying loads so I have a wardrobe full of 38,36,34" jeans and XL and L t shirts.

Good effort Daveo, I'm the same 6'4" and 19 stone, I would love to think I could reach 15 stone, I would have thought it was a lot harder than that, just reduced calories ? I struggle to eat 2200 a day, what do you eat nowadays then ? Sorry to sound so gay

Good effort Daveo, I'm the same 6'4" and 19 stone, I would love to think I could reach 15 stone, I would have thought it was a lot harder than that, just reduced calories ? I struggle to eat 2200 a day, what do you eat nowadays then ? Sorry to sound so gay

No take aways and no more cheese on every meal but other that I pretty much eat whatever I like just less of it now and my weight seems to be holding steady.

I was on around 1700 calories a day, but I wasn't starving or anything, just have to be wise on how you use them by not snacking. You start to build up an idea of what's good and what's not, have a look at the calories on the food in your cupboard it's scary. Veg and Salad you can eat mountains of it to fill yourself up, just be prepared for when it leaves the body if you don't usually eat much.

Little things I still do now is get things like extra light Flora, mayonnaise and other sauces, you're looking at a quarter of the standard calories and it tastes pretty much the same.

New Year resolutions?

As`a "mature" poster, its time I grew up and stopped being biased about my football team.

Most new year resolutions get broken though, so fook off Man Ure, Dirty Leeds, Scabby Stoke and the Mardy Gumps......

YOU FOOKIN RAMS............. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

Archived