it will be five years tomorrow

loweman2

since the poison dwarf left Derby County and the we were due to move onto a new disastrous era under Paul Jewel who then did not manage to record a win until September 2008, in January 2008 we were taken over by the American GSE consortium lot has happened in the last five years, the club is now on a more financial stable footing and we are making steady progress and being talked about for all of the right reason, we have a squad of young players a number of whom look like being able to develop into better footballers than they are now, some fans like Bris want us to spend more money but is that the answer or do we keep progressing slowly and improving the standard of football, if you gave nigel clough £10 million pounds I think he would ***** his pants, he would probably try and buy 20 players, the last time we had money to spend (or should I say the money from a bank loan) we did not spend it wisely and five years on we have just about recovered from the mess, this is what we did in that fateful season with a number of numpties from the board to the managers, surely what we are doing at the moment makes sense Summer 2007 transfer window

In

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£3.5 million for Earnshaw really does show how money has spoilt football doesn't it !, he was a disgrace in a Derby shirt, his heart wasn't in it and he didn't want to be here, when ever he got a game he played as poorly as he could to try and get dropped, I hated him with a passion when he was at Derby and hate him even more now, he reflects everything that is wrong with the game.£3.5 million English Pounds, he is not worth a squirt of wee wee is he ? nasty little man

£3.5 million for Earnshaw really does show how money has spoilt football doesn't it !, he was a disgrace in a Derby shirt, his heart wasn't in it and he didn't want to be here, when ever he got a game he played as poorly as he could to try and get dropped, I hated him with a passion when he was at Derby and hate him even more now, he reflects everything that is wrong with the game.£3.5 million English Pounds, he is not worth a squirt of wee wee is he ? nasty little man

The amazing thing about this paragraph is how many names could replace 'Earnshaw' for our Premiership adventure.

Do Kenny Miller. Go on.

[size=4]£2.25 million for Kenny Miller really does show how money has spoilt football doesn't it !, he was a disgrace in a Derby shirt, his heart wasn't in it and he didn't want to be here, when ever he got a game he played as poorly as he could to try and get dropped, I hated him with a passion when he was at Derby and hate him even more now, he reflects everything that is wrong with the game.£2.25 million English Pounds, he is not worth a squirt of wee wee is he ? nasty little man [/size]

[size=4]£3 million for Claude Davis really does show how money has spoilt football doesn't it !, he was a disgrace in a Derby shirt, his heart wasn't in it and he didn't want to be here, when ever he got a game he played as poorly as he could to try and get dropped, I hated him with a passion when he was at Derby and hate him even more now, he reflects everything that is wrong with the game.£3million English Pounds, he is not worth a squirt of wee wee is he ? nasty little man [/size]

Bananas.

The LOG sorted out the finance mess left by the Three Amigos, we were in a far worse mess when they took over.. At least GSE had two lots of parachute payments to cover the cost of the **** signed by BD.

a lot of the mess was also caused by GSE, Jewell and Clough, and the crap that they signed.

I'd imagine the Hinchcliffe signing is like the Deeney situation now. He got released from Tramnere when we signed him i recall? Teamed up with Billy again because he was with him during his Preston days.

Really is shocking though. Looking at the list who is still playing championship or higher? Earnshaw has been shipped out on loan abroad, Millers in Canada...

Price is on Palaces bench.. Then Mears, Camp, Grant and isn't Nyatanga still at Brizzle?

Oh, how could i forget, Roy Carroll is playing in the champions league 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

So 1 player we actually signed in that horror spell still plays in the championship or higher... It was only 5ish years ago! And considering the money we spent as well. Glad times like that are over, thats for sure.

Archived