Millwall v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Reply with Yes/No if you want a link to a French TV company who is Covering the Game Streaming Available 5 mins Before Kick off.

Welcome to the forum.

You've made made a good first impression if the stream is a working one. Please post it up for all to see.

Thankyou

I used it Last week and there should be 3 links beware 1 has Spanish speaking commentators but has the best quality.I advise turning off the sound and listening to radio derby.

Because they have to pay for Streaming they make you do a free offer to get on it so they can get payed by other companies its bit of an annoying thing to have to do but all the ones available make you do it so you might aswell.You can save about 6 minutes of signing up if you are already a member of the Offer provided.If you are logged when the time comes(5 minutes before kick off)it will just let you on.I Rate the link below as its very secure and reliable unlike some that i cant say as i havent tested them.

Instruction

1.Sign up on the link

2.Saturday 10/15 minutes before kick off Upload the page again and also the stream page

3.Choose you link.It will pause for 2/3 minutes(Thats Normal) then it starts to buffer

There you go

Any Problems Reply Back.

There are only 4 links on the whole web that i have managed to find.They are streams of Someones screen watching the game using the Bet365 streaming system.

The reason you have to complete an offer is because the site with the video get payed for advertisement they use that money to pay off the money they use to buy Bet365 Streaming.The only Genuine confirmed stream is that of Bet365 so unless you have a funded account they don't allow you use their streaming but there are 4 similar sites which are Cam recorded from someones computer watching the bet365 stream.

3 of the 4 sites make you complete 1 offer and register to their company.The 4th only lets you watch 20 mins before you have to do another offer.

I found out that when i first went on to this site i had to complete an offer and register to points/Shop site which saying the stream only comes available 5 mins before kick off but the offer + registration take up to 20-25 minutes.So i missed a good 15-20 Minutes of the game.A month later i had signed out of the Points/Shop website and when i went to the site they tried getting me to do an offer and registering again.So i went to the points/shop and registered with a new account and when i went back i didnt have to do the offer.

It take 5 mins to register and saves you alot of time in the future.

I'm sure the game won't be streamed, no? The only reason why the Blackpool game was streamed was because that was the BBC highlights game, and foreign TV companies use the BBC pictures to make them live matches.

We won't be on two weeks in a row and as a result, I'd be very surprised if there was a stream.

In order to have a stream, you at least need a signal or broadcast to nick...

I'm sure the game won't be streamed, no? The only reason why the Blackpool game was streamed was because that was the BBC highlights game, and foreign TV companies use the BBC pictures to make them live matches.

We won't be on two weeks in a row and as a result, I'd be very surprised if there was a stream.

In order to have a stream, you at least need a signal or broadcast to nick...

It won't be no, and never ever ever sign up to any sites for streams, all a load of ****** and you will get spammed to death.

The 3 main games that are on the FL Show on Saturday are

Leicester v Forest

Blackburn v Birmingham

Cardiff City v Hull

The most reliable site for streams is [url=http://www.thefirstrow.eu]http://www.thefirstrow.eu they have the complete list of all streams available that day, if it's not on there you will not find a stream even if you sign up or pay for a service. That is not a Mexican fact but a true fact.

Archived