Best goal this season

Mafiabob

Which goal was better?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ramsbottom said:

Has to be Bent's.  As good a goal as Ince's was (and it's annoying me the highlight don't show all the passes before Baird's) the technique involved for Hughe's assist and Bent's volley is on another level...

Can't disagree here! Bent's technique was top class. And Hughe's vision was unreal to find him.

Can't believe Steve Sidwells goal against Bristol City won goal of they week instead of that.

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Sidwell's goal is winning the Sky Goal of the Month vote too <_<

And there is the English's attitude towards the beautiful game in a nutshell.  People lavishing praise on what is essentially a hoof!!!  (Adopts broad Yorkshire accent) "Neh lad, dunna talk ta me about your fancy dan foreign tika-taka rubbish.  Just put ye foot through it good and proper..."

Bent without a doubt.  

To be honest, Ince should have never scored.. 3 defenders and a keeper should have done better. Yes I know he was brilliant but still should have been dealt with.

Bent.. Sorry they could do nothing about any of it.. The whole thing, build up, Hughes, Bent's strike.. Behave..Quality.

11 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

MafiaBob, Be my guest. Infact - i'll PM you my twitter account details and you can take over if you like!

Haha...... haven't the time, it will be boring polls about frauds

10 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

And there is the English's attitude towards the beautiful game in a nutshell.  People lavishing praise on what is essentially a hoof!!!  (Adopts broad Yorkshire accent) "Neh lad, dunna talk ta me about your fancy dan foreign tika-taka rubbish.  Just put ye foot through it good and proper..."

Would have been better with a southern accent for the Brighton fans.

The best goal of the season is either Bairds winner in the play off final a 35 yard pile driver in off the underside of the bar or Hughes third in the FA Cup final against Liverpool after 55 passes involving every member of the team.

But so far, I would say that Hughes goal on Sunday is the best goal of the season...a sublime finish..(actually I forgot about Lord Benders goal earlier)

Archived