Season ticket

WestKentRam

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Think people are just concerned because postal delays and complete losses aren't as uncommon as you'd like. 

Quickly nip in the ticket office and they'll print you a ticket to get in, no dramas

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as you remembered to tick the delivery box as per the email sent out the other week, it will arrive in time 

6 hours ago, David said:

As long as they arrive in time for the Brighton game, don't understand the need to have it sat on the side weeks before the season kicks off

A grilling of the family on my joyful return from work tonight reveals no post for me. 10 days to KO. 

I'm setting off for the Brighton game in the morning as the traffic in Kent has been heavy of late, especially as my route takes in Dover. Hoping to blag my way into the stadium.

Season Ticket Holders for Derby County’s upcoming 2016/17 Sky Bet Championship season should expect to receive their new Season Card in the coming days.

Season Cards were distributed last week and are expected to arrive via post towards the back end of this week.

If any supporters have not received their new Season Card by Tuesday 2nd or Wednesday 3rd August, they are advised to make direct contact with the Derby County Ticket Office.

The Ticket Office can be contacted on 0871 472 1884 (option 1 *) or by emailing ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk during normal opening hours.

Existing Season Ticket customers can use 03333 231884 to make direct contact with the Ticket Office.

Am I seriously the only one that has arrived?

I did decide to re-locate 2 weeks ago for a better view. So this could be why.

Infact in my season ticket letter alongside the usual thankyou one (this year by Sam Rush for anyone interested). It said due to relocating you have probably received a new season card with your old seat please destroy this one and only use the one attached to this letter blah blah.

I didn't receive a new one with my old seat number so that letter didn't make sense.

In a nutshell if you want it sooner re-locate then the staff will anxiously rush to get yours sorted. that's my guess why I got mine first anyways.:lol:

46 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Am I seriously the only one that has arrived?

I did decide to re-locate 2 weeks ago for a better view. So this could be why.

Infact in my season ticket letter alongside the usual thankyou one (this year by Sam Rush for anyone interested). It said due to relocating you have probably received a new season card with your old seat please destroy this one and only use the one attached to this letter blah blah.

I didn't receive a new one with my old seat number so that letter didn't make sense.

In a nutshell if you want it sooner re-locate then the staff will anxiously rush to get yours sorted. that's my guess why I got mine first anyways.:lol:

If you receive the cards for your old seat I wonder if they will still be activated :ph34r:

47 minutes ago, rynny said:

If you receive the cards for your old seat I wonder if they will still be activated :ph34r:

23 minutes ago, davenportram said:

possibly but when someone else turns up with a ticket for that seat you'd get found out

No It did say it will not work. So if I was to receive one its pointless. Though that would mean they send me the old one second so I cant see it coming anyway.

1 hour ago, davenportram said:

possibly but when someone else turns up with a ticket for that seat you'd get found out

49 minutes ago, Simsy said:

No It did say it will not work. So if I was to receive one its pointless. Though that would mean they send me the old one second so I cant see it coming anyway.

Worth a try? :ph34r:

I jest of course.

4 hours ago, archram said:

Often when things are sent out in batches, they're sent alphabetically, which means having a surname beginning with W I'm always one of the last to get anything!

would it not be postcode?

My surname starts with S believe it or not.

Archived