Other Derby fans views don't always align with this forums views

Curtains

I wonder why ? 

Do certain posters sway the rest on this forum and create an overall distorted view on things  ! 

Take Derby Evening Telegraph readers views for instance they are quite interesting 

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-fans-defence-line/story-26213848-detail/story.html

I realize now to be honest that the Manager and his team need to be focussed on what they think themselves mostly and trust their own judgement which I'm sure they do. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are people so obsessed with finding who is responsible for goals.

You win and lose as a team. There are hundreds of mistakes during a match.

weigh up the contribution of a player. Don't isolate one individual moment and use that to define the whole 95 minutes played with another 21-27 blokes. 

I swear you could not put a foot wrong for 90 mins and then do a poor header and get murdered on here. 

Derby lost to Wolves. Not Grant and Forsyth. 

I don't see a problem as such with calling players out for mistakes, laying the blame on the goals conceded as long as the blame is applied correctly and not automatically Keogh's fault.

What I don't like is the calls to drop them after a mistake, and how they've been crap for ages, average player, you know the rest. How come you never hear any of these comments until they make a mistake which costs us a goal?

Unless I've missed it I've barely seen anything against Forsyth on here for months until the Wolves game but apparently he's been crap for ages now.

Also been talk of dropping Grant, crazy talk! he's saved us a lot more points this season than he's lost, the mistake was a shocker, so was Ruddy's the other week at Norwich. 

Yes grant feathered a clanger into his net but it was Forsyth who put him in that position witha scuff clearance that spun up into the air and over his head towards grant, and the 1st, well others had oppurtunities but ultimately it was Forsyth so redeem yourself Warnock vs Watford 

Yes grant feathered a clanger into his net but it was Forsyth who put him in that position witha scuff clearance that spun up into the air and over his head towards grant, and the 1st, well others had oppurtunities but ultimately it was Forsyth so redeem yourself Warnock vs Watford 

Personally speaking I am just now less confident than I was either earlier this season or last that if we concede then we will get it back.

whether that's because we have a) the team have lost self-confidence b) are having no luck at all I cannot say. we created plenty of chances last Friday, we had stats that looked equally as impressive as anything earlier this season, yet goals for were still nil.

that nervousness seems to transmit very rapidly through the players, crowd and then this forum so I am clearly not alone.

Archived