who going to blackpool

B4ev6is

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Selly IOM wil be there B4 but I booked my flights a month ago and have just found out Blackpoolairport could be shut down on October 15th.Might have to get me kayak out.Where are you lot going for a drink before because at the mo I'm planning on being in the 'pool for about three.?

hey i  was in my old derby shirt addis one yes letters falling off

Good news B4 you have only lost the one letter - the "A" but whoever sewed the "I" back on for you put it in the wrong place. I hope you haven't got the same person repairing an old **** shirt for you.

I will be there for the day ...taking my 5yr old daughter to her first ever game ........

to ensure we can see game may go and hide in the Blackpool end ..... seems empty now they have sunk to bottom.

Hope their officious stewards are not reading this ....if they are .......they will need assistance, probably best they view this page in a Library and ask Librarian to read it out aloud to them !

My first game was in Leicester stand aged 7, followed by sitting ion the Coventry end ......

Last time I had to go in home end was Bournemouth away last season as we had sold out in away end.

Ignoring Wembley, my away trips in the last 12months have resulted in 5 out of 5 wins !

Bournemouth

Sheffield Wednesday

Doncaster

Brighton (Play Offs)

Blackburn

Have a great day with your daughter Igor. I look forward of reports of you two doing the Conga around the home end at the end of the game.

Have a great day with your daughter Igor. I look forward of reports of you two doing the Conga around the home end at the end of the game.

Thanks mate. At end of game will be carrying a sleeping child straight to car and home ! Will aim to sit in stand behind the goal, next to derby fans.

She likes watching Mickleover sports..so a Blackpool midweek crowd is gonna be a gentle introduction to professional football. Probably only be only 9,000 home fans, and 1,000 from Derby

They did seem a little restless tonight on TV !!

Archived