who going to blackpool

B4ev6is

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone translate this please?

I think B4 knows that some people have jobs and therefore can't go to Blackpool on a Tuesday night but what he doesn't understand is why some people are on our head coach's case. He thinks that everyone should pull in the same direction and support the team

And he's right

I think B4 knows that some people have jobs and therefore can't go to Blackpool on a Tuesday night but what he doesn't understand is why some people are on our head coach's case. He thinks that everyone should pull in the same direction and support the team

And he's right

Who's on the head coaches case?

Let me at em.

I'm not going to Blackpool, or Brentford, or Fulham. I am going to Reading however.

I am not on McClaren's case despite my lack of away match attendances. In fact McClaren is the best thing that's happened to DCFC in years if you ask me. We're a different club to twelve months ago.

Just because people don't go away as regularly as they'd like doesn't mean they arent supportive.

I'm not going to Blackpool, or Brentford, or Fulham. I am going to Reading however.

I am not on McClaren's case despite my lack of away match attendances. In fact McClaren is the best thing that's happened to DCFC in years if you ask me. We're a different club to twelve months ago.

Just because people don't go away as regularly as they'd like doesn't mean they arent supportive.

here here!

Have I missed something, who's having a go at Steve?

Not sure. 

B4 seems to think some people are on his back. And he/she seems to be linking it to people who don't go to away games. I think.

With respect, it is sometime difficult to grasp what B4 is trying to get across in his/her posts. Not having a go, I know he/she has issues. 

Not sure. 

B4 seems to think some people are on his back. And he/she seems to be linking it to people who don't go to away games. I think.

With respect, it is sometime difficult to grasp what B4 is trying to get across in his/her posts. Not having a go, I know he/she has issues.

b4 is a he mate. 100%

Archived