"Steve Bloomer's Watching"

Chris Mills

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nowt wrong if it's sung at the right speed, no excuse not to be able to either, the bloody words are on the screen!

Yeah except every buggers 10 words in front. I get to the last 'Derby' on me own and end up sounding like an arse so I've just given up.

A dire song, no ifs no buts...........If I'm unfortunate enough to be in my seat on time I will sit with arms folded. Usually like many I wait in the areas under the stands till all the pre match shouting stops. Simples years ago all it needed was Derby, Derby , Derby..................ringing round the ground.

I really would like to know who at the club made this decision.

For further debate throw in the life size images of Barker and Stimac at the entrance to the stadium, club legends ?? One maybe briefly.

Did we really want a Gordon Guthrie Stand?

A dire song, no ifs no buts...........If I'm unfortunate enough to be in my seat on time I will sit with arms folded. Usually like many I wait in the areas under the stands till all the pre match shouting stops. Simples years ago all it needed was Derby, Derby , Derby..................ringing round the ground.

I really would like to know who at the club made this decision.

For further debate throw in the life size images of Barker and Stimac at the entrance to the stadium, club legends ?? One maybe briefly.

Did we really want a Gordon Guthrie Stand?

Agree totally on pre-match shouting.

It's half time pop music and shouting which drives me mad. I'd just love to sit there and chat about the half just gone.

Barker and Stimac - maybe, but no big deal.

Guthrie - nobody 'wanted' it, but a worthy tribute. It can't always be your Cloughs and Bloomers. Takes more than that to run a club and Gordon made a big difference for a whole lot of time I guess.

There's some miserable chuffs on this forum. It's our song, deal with it.

If you're standing arms folded in protest just know that nobody will notice. But if it makes your little day then do it.

There. Feel better now :)

The Mull of Kintyre thing at the shitty ground is 'mist rolling over the trent' I think. Cringe!!!!

Archived