Johnny Russell

Ramchope

To be fair to Nige, he's only ever bought 1 scottish striker hasn't he? Hardly an abundance of "rubbish" ones! 

Porter and Maguire makes 2. plus Sammon came from Scottish Leagues via Wigan. But I think  Russell is rated more highly than any of them.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Porter was English?

Or are we talking strikers from Scottish teams as opposed to Scottish (nationality) strikers. 

I've seen plenty of worse players than Porter too, his injury record was gash though. I don't even know why we are bothering with a medical for Russell considering we had him and Tyson somehow pass the glass back test. 

You really ought to clear off down the other end of Brian Clough Way, because they are as tedious as you. You'll be in your element there, comparing fridges and drooling over Jonathan Greening.

Why would I want to go down there?

Unless it was to watch a team have a genuine attempt at promotion..

Jonathan Greening has nothing on Coutts so I'll stay where I am.

U mustn't have been to Lochee or dryburgh, home the band "the view". Far from beautiful!

Does everyone there wear the same jeans for four days in a row? I hear the discos in the middle of the town are fantastic as well :p

how many more rubbish Scottish strikers will NC buy until he learns? And until this forum learn?

I truely hope he's a decent striker because it would be embarrassing if he's only average given the excitement on here..

Is it time to offer him a true Derby welcome yet? Ready....BOOOOOOOOO. There, that's better.

£750k too. Surely, nobody has ever failed at that price. Same price as Ronaldo isn't it?

Archived