Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like bla bla bla for me at the moment.

So you are suggesting we will be in EPL in a year time? It is a stupid brave suggestion tbh. 

Maybe not in a years time but in a season's time. Shall we have a bet on it?? (Let your wallet match your mouth).

Hold on...

No one said anything about hoping we lose anything.

I'm saying, all likelihood is that we lose away. Financial compensation for this is agreeable... if we do win, then I'm happy and couldn't care less.

Do you ever consider that by betting against the team you're MAKING THEM LOSE?!?!?!

Maybe not in a years time but in a season's time. Shall we have a bet on it?? (Let your wallet match your mouth).

As an unbiased and 100% totally honest outside source would you like me to hold the money from each of you for the year?

I can be trusted... I'm Batman...

Do you support Derby?

No...

- I've spent almost 13 years visiting DCFC forums... starting from old DCFC.co.uk chat in 2000.

- have nearly 3,000 Derby related pics on my hard drive... since 2001-02 season 

- spent nearly 1000 pounds this season for the first ever visit to Pride Park (Palace game)

- have a couple of Derby shirts and still waiting last seasons shirt (****** DHL)

- have seen every minute of every game for the last two seasons

... just because i support Florist.

jeez, leave the guy alone. He was right. We were crud away from home. I think Your Nigel Clough had a lot more to do with it than MidtablePoster or whatever his name is...

Get your pitchforks and head down to the edge of Belper and Duffield.

jeez, leave the guy alone. He was right. We were crud away from home. I think Your Nigel Clough had a lot more to do with it than MidtablePoster or whatever his name is...

Get your pitchforks and head down to the edge of Belper and Duffield.

clough's got nothing to do with it. Its the fact he bets on us to lose.

Archived