Johnny Russell

Ramchope

I don't know why we just don't sign Leroy Lita and have all this Russell talk done with, at least he knows where the net is in the league we play in!

If we signed Leroy Lita I would ask for my season ticket money back, I don't know how my ears would cope with the amount of times the ref would blow his whistle for offside with him in the team.

Worse than Theo, Tyson, Sammon, Doyle, Bennett, Ball and Thomas... **** Leroy Lita (just my opinion)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The physio who signed Tyson, so he could get a pay rise. :p:D

You have done it now, in a few weeks time I bet someone uses this as fact.....I heard from a realiable source high at the club blah blah :D

If we signed Leroy Lita I would ask for my season ticket money back, I don't know how my ears would cope with the amount of times the ref would blow his whistle for offside with him in the team.

Worse than Theo, Tyson, Sammon, Doyle, Bennett, Ball and Thomas... **** Leroy Lita (just my opinion)

No supporter of Derby County would ask for their money back on the basis of one signing, no matter how precious.

Did you boo Stern John?

Don't like how quiet this has gone. Think we've given them a take or leave it offer and they see waiting to see if anyone matches or betters it before the window opens in 4 weeks

Sounds like a waiting game then calling there bluff. Just hope if we want him and no one else is obtainable we can put down the right amount to get the deal, before we end up not signing any striker come the end of the window which I wouldn't be surprised to see having seen it many times!

Seen a few mentions of Conor Sammon being an example of a player who did well in the SPL but failed in England, irrespective of what you think to him as a Derby player can his time in Scotland be considered a success?

2008/9 17 games / 1 goal

2009/10 25 games / 1 goal

2010/11 23 games / 15 goals

Total 65 games / 17 goals.

Don't like how quiet this has gone. Think we've given them a take or leave it offer and they see waiting to see if anyone matches or betters it before the window opens in 4 weeks

Think it is more that Russell is on holiday so no deal would be imminent and the tabloids are waiting until he is back.

No way we'd sign Leroy Lita surely!?

If Maguire was too much of a trouble maker for Nigel, Leroy would be a ridiculous signing. 

Spat in my ex girlfriends cousins face in a nightclub in Maidenhead once. She was 18. Nice bloke. Just the kind of player to inspire the youth...

Archived