Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just bought one of them apps that tell you what aeroplane is above you in the sky and where is come from and going to.

I'm going to watch him fly in.

does it tell u who is going to win BGT?

Bris is worried about Johnny Russell.

If Russell turns out ok then it will look like Clough knows what he's doing. Someone who Bris has never heard of could be a half decent NPL player.

Some people would then deduce that Nigel Clough knows more about football than Bris. I fear Bris would not be able to accept that and may explode or at the very least, spontaneously combust.

Why is Bris Vegas here?

Because there is an argument/disagreement to be had. Bris is a contrarian and absolutely loves it. Look over his posts, it's extremely rare to find a post where he's not either disagreeing with someone, or making a statement of the opposite opinion to the rest of the posters.

If Russell turns out ok then it will look like Clough knows what he's doing. Someone who Bris has never heard of could be a half decent NPL player.

Some people would then deduce that Nigel Clough knows more about football than Bris. I fear Bris would not be able to accept that and may explode or at the very least, spontaneously combust.

Oh God, I hope he scores 30 goals for us this season.

Lets hope he turns out to be ok then. ;)

No..

But Bryson isn't a particularly good footballer in fairness.. He's a hardworker that possesses limited ability.. He's not cut out for international footballer as he wouldn't offer anything..

As for Russell.. I'll wait and see before I make any judgements.. The amount of posts here saying how excited they are and how he's a good player etc.. have probably never seen him play and just look at a few stats like 'Pacy and scored a few goals' but the same can be said for Theo.. His goals per minute ratio is good for NPC football yet everyone slates him on here..

I'm not going to say anything other than I really won't be suprised if he turns out to be a bag of crock.. Actually, I'll be pleasantly surpised if he turns out to be anything better than an average NPC striker.

I am new to the forum but are you for real?

He's the resident WUM, dunna worry he's never been to a match, he just watches us and Barcelona on TV and thinks we don't cut the mustard! He says he's a Derby fan but really he just enjoys winding us all up cuz we bite! Happy days!

fingers crossed

He's the resident WUM, dunna worry he's never been to a match, he just watches us and Barcelona on TV and thinks we don't cut the mustard! He says he's a Derby fan but really he just enjoys winding us all up cuz we bite! Happy days!

Thanks for the info, I thought I was going completely mad reading that. I truly thought this guy couldn't possibly follow the rams.

Cheers!

If Johnny dunna sign for us can you look yourselves in the eye, knowing you couldn't be arsed to change your avatars.

Can you?

Can you?

Surely a 2 minute job of downloading a photo then changing your avatar pic is not too much to ask if you care about the next 10 years of DCFC.

Its up to you, but don't come crying on here if we don't get promoted next season because Johnny didn't sign due to the lack of fans willing to change their avatar pics.

The future's ours, the future's orange. Vote Russell.

Hell, drinking Pedigree in the sun is a killer.

I think if you take away the first paragraph, its a descent post.

No..

As for Russell.. I'll wait and see before I make any judgements.. The amount of posts here saying how excited they are and how he's a good player etc.. have probably never seen him play and just look at a few stats like 'Pacy and scored a few goals' but the same can be said for Theo.. His goals per minute ratio is good for NPC football yet everyone slates him on here..

I'm not going to say anything other than I really won't be suprised if he turns out to be a bag of crock.. Actually, I'll be pleasantly surpised if he turns out to be anything better than an average NPC striker.

that's a little better, (a little) :D

I've been to many matches..

Probably my favourite one was when we drew 1-1 at home to Leicester, and the crowd erupted into a 'you don't know what you're doing' at Phil Brown..

Classy.

If Johnny dunna sign for us can you look yourselves in the eye, knowing you couldn't be arsed to change your avatars.

Can you?

Can you?

Surely a 2 minute job of downloading a photo then changing your avatar pic is not too much to ask if you care about the next 10 years of DCFC.

Its up to you, but don't come crying on here if we don't get promoted next season because Johnny didn't sign due to the lack of fans willing to change their avatar pics.

The future's ours, the future's orange. Vote Russell.

Hell, drinking Pedigree in the sun is a killer.

there you feckin go. But if he doesn't join because he's creaped out with his face all over the forum, we hold you responsible.

Archived